What are your preferences?

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker stars for over 10 years.Used to the design I like the design of tables,cards.I have loaded and party poker, and 888 and all the rest.But I only Play 99% poker Stars..I'm more interested in playing here.Not sure why.Force of habit? What are your preferences?

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being in the U.S. I am unfortunately more limited with site selection :(. I play primarily on ignition and ACR which seem to be the best sites of the options I have. One day I hope to play on pokerstars because of its superior interface and tourney options! Hopefully the laws change over here sooner than later.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play at pokerstars due to the large number of players and tournaments, but I really enjoyed playing at FullTilt... oh, the layout and the avatars were beautiful...

Good times!

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 8
dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer pokestars.. I feel more secure because of the bots theme, also because there are good players and that helps me to raise the level a bit .. the negative aspect is the amount of regular ones, but in general I think they are the best tables.