What is your biggest frustration in online poker?

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
In online poker I've never knew if its 100% legit. I'd still play and win sometimes, but also encounter on cash games like a group of people who are like working together and that frustrate me so much I'd would ask one of the player to play just HU with me to make like a fair game for me and them.

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you don‘t know if it’s rigged or just luck.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought. There are no frustrations in online poker. Unless it's a satellite freeroll where your luck is crushed by a newcomer.

N

Natasha Veneska

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Running deep, making it to the final table, and getting beat by AJ all in vs. AQ...etc

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
what make me frustrated in online poker, is bad beat in ITM, Maniac player givin all in every time, or when the software change me to another table, there are a lot of things that frustate when it goes wrong.

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate the extreme slow players and the tournaments that give 2 minutes to call.

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It frustrates me that I don’t see who I’m playing with, it’s especially offensive if you play against a lot of people

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The most frustrating aspects of poker is that my mind to weak is to play consistly succesful. Thats the main problem of my pokerplay. If i had deep runs in mtt i play other variants of poker like spin and go and loose the important money to build a bankroll to play ot only micro tourneys.

B

bj999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy questions

Most frustrating thing about poker is losing. No brained

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Need more sites. So many sites Id love to play 888, pokerstars, be nice to be able to play their tables. Some of the deposit minimums are a little high. Love ACR but BCP is almost half what ACR;s deposit minimum is.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's not being a platinum member in CC.

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Need more sites. So many sites Id love to play 888, Pokerstars, be nice to be able to play their tables. Some of the deposit minimums are a little high. Love ACR but BCP is almost half what ACR;s deposit minimum is.

deposit with btc, no minimum deposits, even tho they say its 10 you can do lower

I hate the extreme slow players and the tournaments that give 2 minutes to call.

what sites give you 2 minutes?

Last edited by a moderator:
ObiwanJ

ObiwanJ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not having enough time to calculate pot odds. Its something I need to spend more time learning.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From my experience bad beats happen at least 10x times more often online than live. Which could drive some people nuts. But not me. The fix is to fold great hands more often

However, I am a tournament player, so, I recommend online because it's cheaper

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest frustation in the poker is when I get full house and somebody get stronger full house or I get flush and somebody get stronger flush that is really annoying because it is really hard to fold on that type of cards.

Ivan Basic

Ivan Basic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning, what upsets me about online poker is the impression that the software sometimes favors the villains with the most chips, that doesn't happen in live poker.
I play poker, always waiting for strong hands and it's not uncommon for me to fold hands like AQ from MP1 with more than 60 blinds, in my opinion it's easier to lose a lot of chips with this hand vs sets than to win a lot of chips, the fact of waiting for hands strong and often when I play, I'm with few blinds and I often lose to villains who have a lot more chips and call with very weak hands, many people say that poker sites do not interfere with the result, but my impression is that they do. interferes and it makes me a little upset.

you should check on youtube magic612. He had a similar theory about that what you've just described.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes nervous, unexpected disconnections of internet connections

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest pet peeve is.... I play online poker because I like the speed to it and there is people who take so much time to make decisions all the time. It's one thing if your close to the money but I'd like to see online a 15 sec time clock. Biggest problem I have hahaha

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Well, right now it is my inability to log into my 888 account since I moved back to germany ... Customer support is virtually non-existent, which makes me wonder how this poker room gained such a good reputation in the first place.

I still have $0.63 sitting there, a small price to pay to ditch that stupid site once and for all.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is not being able to have the time during a tourney to focus my attention on the tourney because I am too busy with other things.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are some things that bother me. Since I play almost exclusively freerolls at the moment, I noticed that I adapt to the style of the other players. Since freerolls often include maniacs, I sometimes behave the same way, since it can be quite frustrating when you play with 4 or 5 donks.
It's hard for me to refrain from this behavior, but I have no idea how else to refrain from it in a freeroll, as the blinds also increase quite quickly.:confused:

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frustration

I can't say that there is a huge pressure or frustration in my poker game, I am generally calm and eager to play poker every day. That cliché with bad beats I won't remember, it's clear that you're frustrated when you lose by 95%-97% on the river.. I'm thinking about other frustrations that can occur maybe in the long run, to think that you're not that good or that you're never going to win. You've been playing for 1 year and you haven't been able to get to a final table, you might have weight on these things and lose confidence.