What you think in poker bots?

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is possible and I think it would be hard to know if you are playing with poker bots.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would agree collusion and RTA software is more of bane for online poker than poker bot. It depends the poker site security can detect and eliminate the cheaters, that is colluding, ghosting, or using RTA software, or BOTs.

S

shellie111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
they r everywhere.just part of online poker these days.people always looking for ways to beat them.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play and I don't care, I believe it's a legend, that is, it doesn't exist

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i think ggpoker is full of bots, there is no way can be so many players playing there

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
A bot is primarily a program, which means that it has flaws in the algorithms. I also know that many rooms are struggling with programs that play for the players.

I think there is no point in worrying, just enjoy the game, because there is a share of luck in poker and if a bot is at your table, this does not mean that he has an advantage. Moreover, you are unlikely to be able to identify the bot)

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Perhaps it is, and they do not give permogts to ordinary players

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I know 100% bots exsist you’ll find a lot of them on the low end site such as coral poker Ladbrokes poker etc they all seem to have the same sort of platform with different skins if you really truly are curious about how they work then go play with them lol (you won’t win) (EVER) 😂 there has been a hell of alot of bigger money players who complained to said sites about the (bots) resulting in the complaining players being banned from these platforms there was a big thing about it a few years back but like anything it’s swept swiftly under the rug as it’s bad publicity …. There have been incidents of the same thing on pokerstars which was well documented a few years ago about A ring of Russian players using bots at high stakes tables stealing millions also about a ring of cheating Chinese players in high stakes tournaments, and who can forget full tilt and what they did? Robbed players blind with employees posing as genuine players and sitting at high stakes tables but had back door code written into the software where they could see players whole cards…. It’s very very tight these days and rarely happens on the big sites like I said you’ll find it on low end sites SO STEER CLEAR! 😉 the massive sites like stars have cracked down on it because they have a hell of a lot to lose so it really wouldn’t be in their best interest to allow it atall no matter how naff their software is that’s supposed to be random 🤦‍♂️🙄🤔

Hope this helps in some way
Much love
🙏❤️

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
with