What you think about D.Negreanu youtube vlogs?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I stopped liking this guy when he began to defend the innovations of pokerstars. Such a fighter for the ecology of poker.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I recommend to you friends CardsChat that watch videos of our supported: Jeff Gross,Rayn Laplante,
Collin Moshman, Sarah (Everton Girl) and other friends, follow our link on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/CardsChatPoker

Last edited:
vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t know how for other participants, but I like D, Negreanu, I like his game and since he behaves at the gaming table, he’s always fun in the game most of the time and that’s great!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I believe i haven't watched not a single of his videos so hopefully it stays this way :cool:

T

twoG1cup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
content from a Legitimate Pro is always valuable.

While I watch the hand analyses from the "semi-pros" more there always seems to be a catch to get you to pay for something.

Negreanu on the other hand seems genuine.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
what you think about D.Negreanu youtube vlogs?

Avid DNegs fan here so his vlogs are watched religiously and greatly enjoyed!

I recommend to you friends CardsChat that watch videos of our supported: Jeff Gross,Rayn Laplante,
Collin Moshman, Sarah (Everton Girl) and other friends, follow our link on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/CardsChatPoker

That being said; I'm also a growing fan of EvertonGirl, so will check out the videos via CC channel, thanks for the tip! [emoji1303]

Last edited:
Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
D.Negreanu

They seem to personal, just about himself, I don’t have any interest in his personal life!

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you think about D.Negreanu youtube vlogs?

They are too good I admire him too much, I watch whenever I can
He inspires me, funny person who plays a lot.:D

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I suppose he is doing it for the exposure that then lends him more gravity while making businesses deals as vlogs themselves are loosing him money, but I always found it intriguing as to why people would expose themselves like that if they are not primarily an internet streamer/content creator.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I like them ,specially during the wsop. season.They are well made .

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like thethe fun side of poker. different views, and he has good insight and knows

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm most of the way through his latest episode (which is over 2 months old). Sort of interesting especially when he talks about poker stuff. He's a poker master, celebrity, Canadian, rich and of course someone with a flamboyant personality, so definitely worth giving a try. Not sure that I'll watch any more though, but we'll see. He's not really choreogrphing these like some of the big YouTube vloggers do. If anyone else is wondering (like I was) they're at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0w4AA42ItXQEb9aZld87-w

Last edited:
R

Rybod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like his channel. I have only recently started watching poker videos and they are great to kill time with on the fun side.

some of his information videos are decent for getting pointers and tips IMHO. I also am trying his master class since I have a subscription. will try Phil's too.

M

moonshot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i watch his summer WSOP vlogs every day, because i miss the days of being able to be there all summer, and it's neat to see it from a Pro's perspective. i dont bother with his videos during the rest of the year

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like his vlogs, he’s way of presenting what happens on WSOP, and how poker pros play. He’s hand analysis are great and valuable. There we can see that it’s not easy even for him to run deep into tournament or even harder to win, and can give us a better perspective of live tournament play

J

jsstone16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu

I think the series he did with Usain Bolt and Kevin Hart were funny. Not extremely useful, but entertaining.

Misofer

Misofer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Daniel, he seems like a fun guy to hang out with. But I'd follow him strictly for poker content not for his personal life tbh.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A positive person is blowing. His video is a pleasure. He has achieved a lot in this area, so he inspires me

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Early years at the table,yes, entertaining, vocal, energetic, could call out hands, in a scary fashion. But last few years, the green goop drinking, beard, lifestyle information... no thanks

P

PatrickAllen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to understand that everything you do at a poker table conveys information.