What was the most enjoyable online poker insult you ever received?

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it came from a CC member, besides calling me a douche….. lol,
I was accused of being a poker pro taking money from our CC members.

What types of [insult imbedded praises] you may have received in your amateur poker careers? :D:D:D

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being called a nit.( I play fairly aggressive and raise from late position with all sortsa weak holdings ).

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol i was told once to stop winning so much cause im a luck box idiot ,said i play too many hands and its not humanly possible to win so much playing alot of hands and figured i was a BOT looooooool now thats funny if i was id be rich by now

P

pokerdwarf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Insults

Since pokerstars has no moderators available at the tables it seems the insults are less common then before, the usual insults I have seen in chat I see after bad beats are donk, pro, idiot, fake player, bot etc. Last few years the insults have toned down in chat and rarely see a player lose his cool entirely and continue to rail in the chat box.

P

PokerWahoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was called a jokeshot once. Funny thing was I was playing an entirely different multiplayer game the next week and saw a person with the name JOKESHOT

lol

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was called a poker bot once. I thought that was funny. lol:damnmate:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My all-time fav,,,,Get cancer and die! lol :laugh:

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get aids and die a slow painful death delightful and the usual slurs.
well desensitised by now lol.
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::stupid::stupid:

rafikjan

rafikjan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was once called a crazy poker player. I played a lot of hands and won too many hands to me on that very lucky

T

thackro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something about something done to the someone who gave birth to you bugs me, Moms should be out of bounds

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ohhh i received so many injures that I can't remember all:D( things like douche,moron, idiot...) but i can't say any of its was enjoyable:p:D.

M

mirrornick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
" Idiot player "
" how TF you call a raise with AJ "
" Your mamma plays better than you"
" Bot "

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Seriously ''fego'' on Pokerstars? You created this thread? The one who keeps be the most annoying player at daily freerolls on PS? Keep doing what you are doing and the report will come again and again by me.

To answer your question I was playing on ACR once and another member from Greece because I won a massive pot by him, he was writing things about my mom, my location in Greece, my skill at playing poker and all that.He stopped when I eliminated him.

ps. Nothing personal with you sir just stop be immature, act your age and we will ''fight'' many times at the tables. No hard feelings, just be kind and if you think you have an edge over the other participants of the FRC just make some money and have fun.

Last edited:
darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously ''fego'' on Pokerstars? You created this thread? The one who keeps be the most annoying player at daily freerolls on PS? Keep doing what you are doing and the report will come again and again by me.

To answer your question I was playing on ACR once and another member from Greece because I won a massive pot by him, he was writing things about my mom, my location in Greece, my skill at playing poker and all that.He stopped when I eliminated him.

ps. Nothing personal with you sir just stop be immature, act your age and we will ''fight'' many times at the tables. No hard feelings, just be kind and if you think you have an edge over the other participants of the FRC just make some money and have fun.

I have a feeling he might be referring to me here, in which case he's got some of the facts wrong. I reported him too. Dude, only stopped insulting folks when he was asked what his CC username was. Captured and posted screens on only two of the instances he was being a nuisance on that day's FR thread. Looks like I wasn't the only rubbed the wrong way.

Being competitive is one thing but ridiculing fellow CC members and insulting them after knocking folks out, especially when you're running good, is something else entirely.

On point: I was always insulted quite a bit on PP because my country still reads the UAE. Sandal wearing Goat f***** is the first one that pops into my head. But many Muslim related insults too (though I'm non Muslim). It was fun haha. PS, worse is fish I think.

Last edited:
G

geoff4376

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was once told to stick a toothpick under my toenail and kick a wall. Beautiful, really.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At a live table during a visit out of state a guy kept calling me 'lunch money'. I was back there again about a year later and as soon as I sat down at a table the same guy called me lunch money again. I asked the dealer if they guy called lots of people lunch money and the dealer said no.

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got called a bot before. I chatted in the chat box. Then someone says, "good to see you are an actual player I thought for sure you were a bot".

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have a feeling he might be referring to me here, in which case he's got some of the facts wrong. I reported him too. Dude, only stopped insulting folks when he was asked what his CC username was. Captured and posted screens on only two of the instances he was being a nuisance on that day's FR thread. Looks like I wasn't the only rubbed the wrong way.

Being competitive is one thing but ridiculing fellow CC members and insulting them after knocking folks out, especially when you're running good, is something else entirely.

On point: I was always insulted quite a bit on PP because my country still reads the UAE. Sandal wearing Goat f***** is the first one that pops into my head. But many Muslim related insults too (though I'm non Muslim). It was fun haha. PS, worse is fish I think.

I wrote on my ''ps'' on my first post how I see the case with the thread creator , seriously I have nothing more to write . we are here just to have fun and make some bucks since the opportunity is given by the forum.

The participants of the FRC are not all of them wannabe pros some of them are gentlemen and ladies a little bit older and they just want to kill their time and play their favorite card game. Sometimes I am frustrated too, I admit it, about their plays but who I am to insult a fellow player?

And again I have nothing personal with NBB he is a good opponent and I want fighting against him!As for the insults about your country on PP seriously no matter we are at 2018 , human stupidity and prejudices are endless!And seriously what's wrong if you are Muslim?Just avoid answering back,I am writing here from my personal experience.

Dear darthdimsky good luck at the tables , don't forget we are ''enemies'' there and I will smash you ha ha

Be well

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wrote on my ''ps'' on my first post how I see the case with the thread creator , seriously I have nothing more to write . we are here just to have fun and make some bucks since the opportunity is given by the forum.

The participants of the FRC are not all of them wannabe pros some of them are gentlemen and ladies a little bit older and they just want to kill their time and play their favorite card game. Sometimes I am frustrated too, I admit it, about their plays but who I am to insult a fellow player?

And again I have nothing personal with NBB he is a good opponent and I want fighting against him!As for the insults about your country on PP seriously no matter we are at 2018 , human stupidity and prejudices are endless!And seriously what's wrong if you are Muslim?Just avoid answering back,I am writing here from my personal experience.

Dear darthdimsky good luck at the tables , don't forget we are ''enemies'' there and I will smash you ha ha

Be well

Look forward to smashing you too! :D :D :D

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys get a room lol
just kidding good luck all theres a
few predators in this club.:hahaha:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had only bad insults in the game and I turned off the chat so as not to read any nonsense, but maybe someone in the game had good insults and it's nice for the players to listen!

Minsk Pavel

Minsk Pavel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it came from a CC member, besides calling me a douche….. lol,
I was accused of being a poker pro taking money from our CC members.

What types of [insult imbedded praises] you may have received in your amateur poker careers? :D:D:D

"enjoyable insult" Lol)))) Enjoy your insults, buddy!))):D

Minsk Pavel

Minsk Pavel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something about something done to the someone who gave birth to you bugs me, Moms should be out of bounds

True. There should be some instant Karma for this. Anyone who types "Mom" should get a runed over AA hand and a warning. If he types it again-- his nickname on the website gets "Jerk". Does it again -- banned forever. Would be fair.