What kind of chair do you use when you play online poker?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a mining motherboard. First, you need to make sure that it is compatible with the other components in your rig. Second, you need to make sure that it has enough PCI slots for all your graphics cards. Third, you need to make sure that it has a good quality chipset that can handle the demands of mining
I think this was intended for someplace else?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have a gaming chair I think it suits me and my back does not hurt very well

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I do it on the couch with the notebook on my legs, it's more comfortable than a chair

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello folks!
What kind of chair do you use?
I have a very annoying back and arm pain wich I am treating, but the long hours are not helping specially because my chair is not right.
Those gamer chair are good?
What you think?

My chair is literally falling apart and you can already feel the nails under my seat. But still I love my chair, because it has already adapted to my buttocks and is very comfortable for me. :D

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play a lot of tables then I am using my gaming chair, if I dont have that many then I play on phone chilling on the couch. Personally, I think that sitting helps to focus more than just laying on your back.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good question, I think that being comfortable is very important when playing online poker, it influences a lot how you feel" you have to be comfortable and relaxed. I play on chairs with two pillows,
hahaha, I feel comfortable.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A comfortable chair is undoubtedly a very important accessory of a player. But nevertheless, regular physical exercises, morning exercises are no less important.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Sometimes the chair of the house or the café or the bed:), but the most important thing is to have winning hands, then I will play poker standing up😂

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I use a fairly comfortable office chair. I bought it about 3-4 years ago and so far this chair is in very good condition. Its price was about 130 dollars.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Gaming chairs are good, but you have to consider ergonomics as a whole. You should also pay attention to the table you use. The height of the table, keyboard and screen. All this matters.
One more tip: in long tournaments if possible try to spend some time on your feet.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm currently using a kind of couch. 😖
I would really need a herman miller taking care of my back/spine.

One of the things that make me perform poorly at poker is sitting in a bad chair for long periods of time.

I hope to be racing in better conditions next year!

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The armchair, the couch is the most comfortable. I play on a smartphone for convenience, so I play wherever I feel comfortable.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I play on my cell phone, my chair is really my sofa, it is very cozy and that way I am very relaxed.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
none. i play on my bed with my laptop.