What is Going on with the thinking?

Larry Robbins

Larry Robbins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On-Line poker sites are just Poker in software form - Why don't the sites offer the games most players can play? The sites still get the 20% rake or whatever. ACR offers numerous games, but they are all too expensive for the normal players - you see them in the free games. Look at who is registered in the real games very few - I suggest you make entry @% cents and any 10 cents and for sure 50 cents for the sit and go's. - I think you will see tables fill up.

Sippy :)

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR offers 2NL which is .01/0.02 blinds, a wide array of tournaments some with as much as a $75 guarantee with .10 buy ins and multiple free rolls daily. Along with sit and go's that are micro stake friendly. If you are working on getting your bankroll together, I suggest play the free rolls until you can get together around $50 and then play some micro stakes to build your roll. If you are just suggesting that ACR adds some lower stakes sit and go's because the lowest ones I rememebr seeing off the top of my head are 1.50 then I can see some merit in that and hope that they see this and make some updates, but past that I believe ACR offers a good selection of micro stakes and free rolls

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
they want the bigger games for more rake. there are 11 cent and 55 cent games on acr often. I agree not a lot of micro stake sgames to play but you can find action if you go to more sites than just 1

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imo acr is pretty cheap...i use bovada and miss acr schedule..im just tired of dealing with acr nonsense and absolutely ridiculous rng...not that bovadas is much better.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If ACR picked up fast fold ring cash and fixed the DDOS problem it would be close to perfect. The tournaments are GREAT

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The acr tournaments late registration periods are only great for people with no lives or responsibilities.