What else do you play during CC Freerolls?

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curious as to what other games/tournaments you're running during CC freerolls or if you're playing just the freerolls to focus.

I usually play both CC freerolls at 8pm and maybe one other .10/.25 cent Boost table.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally play another MTT with low buy-in at the same time.
And honestly I am most focused on this second tournament than on the Freeroll :D

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some days when tired or feeling off I only play freerolls and avoid buy ins altogether,
When playing CardsChat freerolls usually though I am playing up to a $100+ buy ins at spins and tournaments and I try to focus on both equally regardless of the cost to enter but I admit play a lot looser in freerolls some days.
I do play sit and go a lot sometimes cash like to mix it up playing different sites and formats and the odd bit of Omaha too.
Personal goal for me is to cash regularly in the freerolls and win at least one freeroll a month while only playing half the CC schedule Monday to Friday due to my work schedule making it impossible to play them all.
Here is an example from today ideally it will say you have won when I finish playing other games too but the CardsChat freeroll crew are tough though definitely improves your game in my opinion playing against them examples below.
Still sore after busting the pokerstars 1k freeroll today with AJ V Q 10 all in on the flop J 10 X turn the dreaded 10.
The next $100 or $1000 freeroll game for example I will be still competing to win it with bells and whistles on as I really enjoy the CardsChat games.

https://gyazo.com/79c44cab5242c746b75ed527eb6c4708

Last edited by a moderator:
S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play together with other micro stakes mtts
Sometimes I add some SnGs around

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m usually playing another tournament when I’m playing CC freerolls. I really don’t patience to play just one table at time.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the weekends I like playing the bounty tournaments on poker stars and 888. Sometimes I play the Spin & Go .25 cent or Blast for .10 cents or another MMT for under a $1. Most times I just play the Freerolls as I usually have at least a couple going at a time.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately,when I play in CardsChat freerolls I don't play anything else because I don't play poker as much as I used to.

DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play multi sites, during CC freeroll. The CC event always clash with event on other site So im half in half out during freeroll

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant play CC freerolls from my current location (sweden). But when I could play them, I regularly played in the weekly 888 freerool, and then I would also play some other MTTs on 888 Poker. I also sometimes played the daily CC freerolls on PokerStars, and then I would fire up some 45-180 man SnGs as well.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
It depends on my mood... :D

I love to play cash games before tournament - (but, sometimes if I play just CC freeroll - cash games is a must :D ), spins or some other tournament... :)

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play one tournament at the time. Have to stay focussed.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently, I've been focused on one tournament at a time.

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can watch a movie or play Dota through an alt tab :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used to play Zoom , but recently I had a downswing , stopped for the time being . I also play some of the tickets on ACR , cause they are about to expire . I read some articles for poker , thrying to improve my game . I was playing many micro satellites , but didn't have good results , so I stopped for now . I might play some other freerolls at the same time . I will start in the near future playing the bounty hunter $0.55 40 buy ins or 60 buyins , I want to see what results I will have .. I think it's 2 hours or 1 hour earlier than the CC freeroll :)

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play one CC freeroll on PS at a time.

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

in addition to freerolls, I also play a cash game +2 tables,since I have too little bankroll for tournament management,we are slowly growing and moving towards the goal, as they say !

Freeroll Passwords