What do you have open while playing poker?

S

Sammy92

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I just recently got back to playing on pokerstars. I played for about 6 months in the past and was winning decently at low stakes. Coming back now from a 1+ year break I'm wondering what do you guys have open(poker related)while playing? Charts, programs, websites? I'm just now downloading poker tracker and I havent found a good enough website/software to calculate odds against ranges.

Best regards.

D

dredd09

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I don't know much about pokerstars but, I use only PT4 haven't yet utilized most of its feature. It has many more than just a HUD. Just brows more and see.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome back, hold'em Manager and what you want to use poker tracker, there are other programs but these are the most popular...

H

Hermus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally use Holdem Manger 2. While playing SnG's I'll make sure to have a push/fold chart next to me on my desk. SitNGo wizard (ICM calculator) for analyzing hands after playing. Most sites (if any?) don't allow an ICM calculator while playing.

If you are looking for an equity calculator versus ranges, PT4 comes with one. Check out this link for instructions on how to access and use it. https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/tutorials/equity-calculator

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before poker star I gave you the probalities I imagine that with a variance as high as it has its software they removed it although I use poker listings:help:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes run Holdem Manager 2 - collect and analyze poker data, or PokerTracker 4: analyze statistics, but there are many other programs that can help you in the game!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I run my PT4 at the same time , always run YouTube with some music on or a favorite online radio station. I use 2 screens on the second I usually open the lobbies of the participating tables I play.

If I single table I have to admit that I read some daily news on blogs or I read the current forum and sometimes I open some tracking sites in order to search for my unknown opponents like sharkscope and pokerprolabs.

I also try to review, real time, with the PT4 replayer if a decision I made was mathematically correct, otherwise I tag the hand and I review it after I close the poker clients.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I do not have several tables open from various sites, I look at my email, listen to music or do some research for upcoming vacations.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sometimes I have something opened, from previous, actions or works which were opened before the game. When the game starts I stop them. I do not open something again, except if it is nesessery. I like to be concentrated to the game.

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like many open tabs, once I play serious.

Normally as CC player I have 4 tables and there isnt much more space for doing anything else.

Eg I watched EPT Barcelona, but only with 2 tables open at that time.

Concentrating on Poker is the best way to make money and play comfortable.

DomGov

DomGov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't recommend Poker Copilot enough, probably the cleanest, nicest HUD out there.

Love the automatic player categorizations with icons (which you can customize), replaces note taking via color coding.

Also it's leakfinders, and bankroll tracking.

I HATE HM and PT, they're honestly dated. Much nicer options out there, can't wait for Jivaro to function a little better on ACR as well.

Also; I too tend to watch Poker Events etc whilst grinding the really long/late reggy stuff :)

U

UnderTokerr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Youtube with classical music playing in the background but nothing open on the screen except the tables.. I found that the alternative rock i usually listen to was causing me to play a little more erratically when a song that got me pumped up came on.

Kertooie

Kertooie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music, cardschat forum, sometimes twitch if someone i like is streaming poker and poker tracker 4!

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I just recently got back to playing on PokerStars. I played for about 6 months in the past and was winning decently at low stakes. Coming back now from a 1+ year break I'm wondering what do you guys have open(poker related)while playing? Charts, programs, websites? I'm just now downloading poker tracker and I havent found a good enough website/software to calculate odds against ranges.

Best regards.

after a long break in the game... try again without any programs...
get anew the love of the game..)))
through time and upload additional programs)))
I would do just that...
:star::star::star:

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We open the windows in the apartment, because there are a lot of people at the table, and from this it becomes very stuffy:D:D:D

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to use poker co pilot while on ACR...but now days i use nothing because i play on bovada now...i also use pokerstove and usually a TAG styled positional hand range chart...i try to consult it if needed

W

waker66

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually PT4 and unfortunate some tabs for betting and poker chat. Maybe look on some pokerpro playing.
But if i buy in for a more expensive tournament i try to just focus on that one.
Good luck at the table :)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
XM2 is an indispensable tool for playing poker.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
studying your opponents sometimes drives you crazy there's nothing like having a good card and making your call

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
while I'm playing poker I'm watching a stream twitch game League of Legends never used this program cacular odds and percentage of victory, but I will test to see if it improves my chance to win

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually open jivaro to play poker and, in parallel, I listen to music on youtube and watch videos on twtich.tv

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i play poker i open 3 sites, 888poker, pokerstars and unibet poker, after that i check all the tweets because i follow all the poker news and some strategy, youtube also have some video that I really like to watch, some poker vlogers who really inspires me, and the twitch after all because i have two monitors and that's why.

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Jivaro and Holdem Indicator. Together they help me.