What do you do while playing online?

What do you do while playing online poker?

• Watch TV

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Listen To Music

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Watch TV and/or Listen to music

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • I just play poker

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
S

sneak_a_peek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what no kids

gosh my house is hectic........im like stop fighting ,quit running ,ok who did what?? ok i'll get u some food, oh dang another spilled juice, come clean your mess here from the toys u just left.......so i do a lot of running around... up and down, my daily excersice is all day hehhehe.....but at night i just sit back and love the sound of silence except for my typing of flirting and teasing a bit and making new friends..but i have my times i just put on the headset for i pod and just play my cards ......

USFDoh

USFDoh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm usually looking at forums or some you-tube funnies to keep me from getting too bored. Sometimes it is riding the stationary bike.

D

DeadMoneyDad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do have to admit this replying to posts is getting a bit addicting....I just wonder one thing. What the heck is a quality post and who judges that. Is it a rating system...two groans from the admins and its a bad post:eek: A smirk and it counts as two posts? :rolleyes: Just wondering aloud with my fingers....

Most forums define quality using a computerized formula, there is hardly ever someone reading all the posts and grading them like USDA stamps on meat.

However posts that bend or break the rules get pointed out to the admins, if not caught by the shared coverage of the various fourm moderators who only try to read all the posts in their areas of coverage.

I have no idea of the story the first poster had with railbirds. I have been a member for about 6 weeks and found the administration of the site to be quite fair. I'm no goody 2 shoes, I've had blogs pulled and posts deleted, when I broke a rule. All in all I have found it to be a great site.

D$D

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Buddha said, 'When chopping wood, chop wood; when hauling water, haul water."

Really, whenever I try to do something else at the same time I am playing (that is to say, trying to play well), including listening to music, I find that I start concentrating on the game to such an extent that I no longer notice any other distractions. I wont even notice the music playing anymore, or the tv on, or whatever. So I figure why even bother to turn it on in the first place.

Also, all my major wins have come without anything else going on.

Of course, that's when I sit down to play 'serious' poker; we don't always play our a-game, or even want to for that matter-- sometimes you just want to drink some beers and donk around a bit at small stakes. In which case, blast the tunes and get me another one!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea AG but buddha didn't need wood and water at the same time like most of us do. glad to hear you can loosen up a bit and donk around like most of us do though. :)

jayymedic

jayymedic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What I do

I like to listen to music, post some posts, or listen to tv as I play. If I am playing 3 or more games at once I usually just focus on the games..

S

SHERRY524

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I eat while playing poker.

I will weigh 1000 pounds before I am through so I better get good fast so that I can afford the weight loss surgery!:D

C

cheesepie2k7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I now generally just listen to music as loud as I can, talk to myself and play darts.

I use to multi-table, perhaps 3 or 4 at a time, but I win more money when only playing one at a time as all my concentration is aimed at one place.