What do you do while playing online poker?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker, I am bored in silence and therefore always works either TV or playing music. I usually play no more than 2.3 microlimit tables.
very boring without club freerolls on ACR / BCP .

J

joeyjmr8484

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch TV and do other things on the internet too like youtube and doing surveys and offers for money.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 or better 8 tables will absorb all your attention. You will never be bored, you will have no time to answer a phone call or open a can of beer. :D

how long did it take for you to learn to multitable? do you do this profitably? and if yes, do u use huds to help? thanks

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
attraction to get bored when playing online poker. So I begin to read the newspaper or watch some TV shows online. Of course, this does not make my game better.

What do you do when you play online poker?
In fact, if you play small stakes or Freerolls to otekchite esigurno but when you play high stakes or you're facing a big prize can not be otekchite:eek:

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to drink whiskey out of the bottle.

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
during the game, read the news, watch TV, then some other messing around. although it is necessary to focus on the game

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listening to the music. It distracts from the boring picture on the computer screen.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually have a couple of international supermodels fly in to watch me play freerolls.

K

Karl Hernandez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music. TV.

I watched the whole Season 8 of GoT while playing poker back in May.

Was able to boost my BR quite a bit during that time, so atleast one thing didnt disappoint.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Concentration in poker.

I know it's not the best, but I always see technical analysis videos, with Vini Marques, on youtube, in how much game.
When playing poker the concentration factor is one of the most important factors, to understand the range of opponents, and what positions they raise, who is playing many hands, who is more aggressive, so when playing poker the ideal is 100% focused on the game, that for sure you will play better.

M

Master Bedroom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^This ties into my thoughts that every time i find myself doing something else while playing online: I often find myself out of the tournament shortly thereafter.

I know some people can concentrate on multiple things at once successfully: i don't think i am one of them.

888ZehN888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try concentrate max

Sometiendo i eat but how i play by my phone suddenly i got a call and cant go for the call is better play by pc

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a freeroll and micro-stakes, and so I can do something else while many players think on their own. I watch the news or play along on two tables. Then I'm comfortable

N

NUTZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i Usually listen to PODCAST

-JRE,
-THE FIGHTER AND THE KID,
-THE KING AND THE STING,
-Mrs Pat ( favorite new podcast honestly, freaking funny af)
-HOTBOXING With MIKE TYSON
-Riffing with Griffen
-Whiskey Ginger
-THE NINE CLUB ( I used to skateboard when i was younger and still love watching skatevideos)
and TIGER BELLY

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I too sometimes get bored when playing online poker... I keep myself busy as much as possible when I get to bored, cuz when I get bored I tilt or lose interest in playing lol , so I watch YouTube videos and read articles, maybe play a little guitar. At lest to do something while sittin for ours at my computer desk

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I have run at least 6 tables, so sustredim for the game, but good music, not the wife​

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
while playing poker, I drink beer and fall asleep :sleep:. when Wake up, it turns out I already why the not play.:confused:

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Early stage = Youtube, web surf, eat, comment on CC post :)

Mid stage = Some Youtube and focusing on the few tables left

Late stage = Listen to music and ship

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I am playing one tournament which is slow i am watching some wsop on you tube or any final table...

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just drink coffee and reply to my messages that have built up through the day. no need for tv when pokers enough entertainment in itself.

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cook, read news, talk to my partner, and get distracted by many more things. But honestly, my best game is when I keep my eyes glued to the screen analyzing everything that happens on the table

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually watch Hulu or Amazon. Sometimes I take a continuing education class.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually listen to music, I watch TV sometimes, but I think it's important concentration during the game, to avoid mistakes.