Chips
The best place to clean "something" is definitely the toilet!!!! ;-) lol

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually reading a book between hands, so just continue to do that most of the time.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go out say hello to the sun take 1 min to refocus on my plan. And take fresh water on ice.

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the tournament, I go to smoke drink coffee)

T

Turn7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
relaxing and drinking. thinking about something different than various hand especially if you lost the last one :D

D

Damianoost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely coffee! Also some exercise is good, helps get the blood pumping. Smash out some sit ups. Just had a thought imagine how ripped poker players would be if they all exercised on all there breaks :)

Sum420gt

Sum420gt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if i dont have to quickly run to the bathroom to take a pee ive been holding in for the last hour i like to get on my rebounder. A rebounder is like a mini-trampoline only rather than try to jump high, your trying to jump low and get lots of repetition. Your bodies lymphatic system has a series of one way opening valves and the negative to postive g-force repetition opens and closes these valves and allows lymphatic fluid to pump through your body.

It really helps to revitalize the mind, and when youve been sitting in a computer chair all day its really important to stimulate your lymphatic system. (lymph system doesnt have a pump like the circulatory system so if ur sitting in a chair all day your lymphatic fluid is going to be stagnant).

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ciggarette and make a mixed drink lol only when its not a huge tourny when i drink never when its a big tourny

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's only five minutes so I usually run a marathon by the time I get back I'm ready

F

FlyingFitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beer Run

Normally it is in the evening or weekend when I can play, and normally sipping on a beer throughout. Replenish the beer and do a bathroom run is the norm. Sometimes just staring at the screen waiting and thinking about the stack / position and how to play better for the next while to make it past the Bubble.

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I leave the computer and I relax, I see a little TV to distract me, or go to the bathroom, or I'll drink a water. Anyway, I walk a little, because getting one hour sitting tired. I recharge my batteries for another hour long poker. When I'm on the cell phone or tablet, I play anywhere, and those five minutes do not make much difference to me.

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker I'm hungry so I'm going to the kitchen and if I am very tilt I am going to the bathroom lol xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually make some tea or coffee during tthe break, but 5 min. is not enough to do smth. else

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New thing that helps me relax and some diverts are watching my favourites channels on You-Tube.

Y

ycebox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have a smoke on the balcony and just chill

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everytime in the bathroom...and thereafter lay down on the bed and open my what's App

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since i get to play online from around midnight to the wee hours, i try to lay my back on the couch and rest for a little bit. But when i do that, i fall asleep and i usually wake up busted already.
So i changed my style, i now stand up and get something to eat or drink to fight my sleepiness.... hehehehe

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I usually have a cigarette, visit the bathroom, grab a glass of water or some combination of all of these...

I always leave the screen/area I'm playing though.. Clear my head and get ready to saddle up again...

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bathroom, grab a snack, etc. I don't smoke and try not to drink when I play.

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got some strange habits, are now spilling over her shoulder until after break