Chips
I do things, which i couldn't to do, while played poker! :D

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lay on the bed and relax but the time is so quick.

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes to quick and sometimes not quick enough!

Out of life

I remmeber my friend once told me that when he played the MTT at night, when statred break( 5 min ) he fell asleep at the table, and slept till morning, and of course the high places were not :D

B

bbiase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10% of the time I play online, I'm smoking. 5% drinking coffee, milk or Coke. 3% of the time eating. Bathroom whenever I want and out of a hand.

When on a break, these percentages go up to 100%, 50% and 50% respectively and bathroom roughly the same.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
After bathroom, I come here to read article before it help me to develop my poker skills.
Ohhh, the break was finish 5 minutes a go, I have to return to my tournament ...

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As most of all I'm drinking coffee and eating sometimes

H

hulaaaa

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I have a big table, I have taken all that I can for nastpnyh 55 minutes to eat from the kitchen and also advantageous peredyvlyayusya tournaments where late registration.

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I go to sharckscoop find out something about my opponents ... so when not prepare a sandwich ahhaha

But the best thing is to calm down if it is almost tilt, use this time to take a meditative or are doing very well ...

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I walk around the hall for a few minuites. Its healthy to walk a few minuites every hour. Sitting for too long is very bad for your health and longevity.

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bathroom, open window for fresh air and sometimes put a glass of water/wine/whiscky...depends of my result untill that time :)....

CSVidal

CSVidal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well these 5 minutes are valuable to me, good to stretch your legs, smoking a cigarette, stretch esqueledo and give a relaxed even. That's what I do with my 5 minutinos. There are occasionally going to the bathroom too

FromHereOn

FromHereOn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Scramble to do all the crap I'm putting off because I've chosen poker over household chores yet again...

X

Xmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go to bathroom and to the kitchen to drink some water.

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often like to splash my face a couple times with cold water,its very refreshing.
Im also using it to make something to eat when im hungry... :)

BabyJesus64

BabyJesus64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually go to bathroom and then grabbing some food and drinks from kitchen..

B

Biscleta

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends, if i´m playing the final part of a tournment i sepnd the five minutes just looking for my screen...if not i make a pause to eat something and relax

A

Alepokero

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i go to the bathromms, get something to eat or drink :)

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
1st Break - grab a coffee and think about my opponents and their style, how I can make them tilt.

2nd Break - Have a smoke, just concentrate on whether I can make the 3rd break, adjust how I have been playing, see where I stand in tourney.

3rd Break - have a pee and smoke. Not necessarily at different times.....hehe :D:D:D

bossbran

bossbran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before 5mins break im preparing for the freeroll tournament to register and when the break time comes , cigarette break, get some foods and drinks. And bathroom.. after ive got all i need then its time for me to sit down again..

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I go for another cup of green tea.I became a tea addict and I did not sit down to play without tea.:D I may be hungry, but tea has become part of my life and it is now a tradition :)