What do you say about pseudorandom number generator, PRNG in rooms?

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you say about pseudorandom number generator, PRNG in rooms?

Many times I have reached ITM in tournaments and I am always moved as if on purpose . What are your observations on this matter ?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well first of all there is absolutely zero reason to call it 'pseudo'. These numbers are so random, that im sure not even a computer could prove wrong. Could find any system in those numbers generation. And after all, what is 'live' rng? Like throwing a dice? Like im sure if you calculate all the forces all the physics behind - you could probably predict the outcome. Like the height, the last position of dice in your hand before it gets thrown, and you know other factors. So franckly you dont have to worry about RNG computer simulations. They are prety accurate.
Second of all, nobody knows for sure. And most certainly never will. If poker rooms set up the hands - they would hide that stuff like mad men.
So theres really nothing you can do here. You can either accept the fact that cards can go nuts and its just a part of the game, or stick to live poker.
But im sure with as much live hands as online hands you would have prety much the same result.
But yeah with how many mtts you can play online in 1 day good luck generating as much volume in live mtts.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And after all, you know what they say. When you lose with suckout you notice it more then when you win with one. But when you are on the bubble, and you not very deep, people would take chances on you. And you won't. And when you not taking chances there would not even be anything for you to remember. People risk, you don't. It would be either 'I won fairly' or 'Wtf this poker RNG is nuts'.

Also. What are you really trying to say? That poker rooms are specificly against you? Like some people argue that they set up hands to generate more action, but what exactly are you telling here?

Also. Poker rooms make money on rake. They don't care whos gonna win. I have read somwhere that more then half of money that people deposit goes to poker room just on rake.

So really man stop worrying and just play your game.

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion the draw is programmed

Good afternoon everyone, about the draw of cards in online poker, when you create a game you need a program to make it work, in poker this program is very evident and almost always, when 2 players or even more are All in the site has a schedule that will favor the villain with the most chips, everyone who regularly plays online poker knows it said, and that's why players with a lot of chips tend to call with very weak hands.
I just got eliminated in a Mtt, I went All in with QQ, against 2 players, 1 with AKo and the other with A8s, this last player with double chips than hero and AKo with few chips, on the flop 8 5 8 turn A , everyone has these results in online poker where a villain with very little chance of winning preflop and who has a lot of chips almost always wins with much stronger hands.
In live poker, most of the time nobody hits anything and often the player has a hand like A8 and when he hits the A he almost always wins, in online poker every time somebody makes a very strong hand like full, quads, just compare 1000 hands in a row of online poker with 1000 hands in a row of live poker, you will see that the results are very different.

J

JoEmily

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely tablet since with that i can still move around at home while playing rather than just sitting behind laptop for hours lol ...

world of solitaire

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What observations are you looking for? You're going to get the same opinions as in the rigged megathread. Check it out for thousands and thousands of observations and opinions.

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon everyone, about the draw of cards in online poker, when you create a game you need a program to make it work, in poker this program is very evident and almost always, when 2 players or even more are All in the site has a schedule that will favor the villain with the most chips, everyone who regularly plays online poker knows it said, and that's why players with a lot of chips tend to call with very weak hands.
I just got eliminated in a Mtt, I went All in with QQ, against 2 players, 1 with AKo and the other with A8s, this last player with double chips than hero and AKo with few chips, on the flop 8 5 8 turn A , everyone has these results in online poker where a villain with very little chance of winning preflop and who has a lot of chips almost always wins with much stronger hands.
In live poker, most of the time nobody hits anything and often the player has a hand like A8 and when he hits the A he almost always wins, in online poker every time somebody makes a very strong hand like full, quads, just compare 1000 hands in a row of online poker with 1000 hands in a row of live poker, you will see that the results are very different.

Everyone who plays always knows that the one with the highest chips risks more and wins a lot with weak hands, exact your answer

S

Spikey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[/QUOTE]

I guess those who did money laundry, tax evasion etc. just didn't understand the word "need" LOL:D

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7UTDR3p8WA

It's definitely not random, and it's not purposely against only me, but you, him and everyone else.
Also, stop bringing this guy's videos as if it's super evidence, he has a business there at online poker. How can you expect him to say opposite?