Poker players will use every advantage possible to win

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, not all poker players play honestly, but there is a security service on poker sites that deals with these issues.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do poker players cheat?

Did you take 1st place in yesterdays ACR's freeroll? I saw you were the chip leader with like 29 players left or something. I am the one who owed you $1 after the superbowl lol.

But to answer the OP's question, In anything in life if there is money to be made, people will find a way to cheat. Peoples ethics and morals go out the window when it comes to money.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each poker site has a unique security level., it follows that there are stronger and weaker. All you can do is avoid these rooms. I used to see a list of poker room protection levels, unfortunately, I do not know where.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Did you take 1st place in yesterdays ACR's freeroll? I saw you were the chip leader with like 29 players left or something. I am the one who owed you $1 after the superbowl lol.

But to answer the OP's question, In anything in life if there is money to be made, people will find a way to cheat. Peoples ethics and morals go out the window when it comes to money.

I was big leader in two yesterday and on both got really bad beats in both! Luck run out and ended up with 8th an 11th!

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am 100% sure that there are players who do play fair and cheat. This is not fair, I once turned on the screen recording and wanted to write a complaint about them, but as evil I was thrown to another table. Then I started laughing as never before, I don’t know because of anger or not :) :)