What device do you use for playing poker?

Y

Yoda_Priest_X_Napo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play for fun, it could be anything i guess.But if you want to win and make money i dont see how you can do it from something else than a Pc, Pc will have all the software you need, and you can multi-table.I currently use an old laptop, that i want to replace after i win some decent money

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have a laptop 15" and a secondary PC screen connected in order to have the music , or the lobbies or something like that. The only bad thing is whenever I multitable and tile the tables the amount of chips are so small so I have to overlap some of my virtual tables :p

I also run a tracking software so the laptop is a must for me plus I like to control everything with my mouse plus the hotkeys :)

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now I am using a laptop hooked up to a 45" monitor. If I had a recliner I would be set.

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on 3 devices: PC - S3 tablet and smartphone.
But the PC is by far the most comfortable: this is the device I prefer. I play on the tablet when I'm in bed, my smartphone :motz: rarely.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play poker only from the computer so I feel the game

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started using a virtualbox client on a laptop.
(vb client as poker sites 'poke around' in the pc; I cannot share my work stuff with poker sites)
Especially pokerstars does not like vb clients and they block me from using the ps school from any pc.

Now I use an old desktop, dedicated to poker.
And what does the firewall shout: partypoker wants access to keepass!

R

renanrcv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use a laptop, since I find it uncomfortable to play on the phone. As already mentioned, cell phone does not have good features to play multi tables.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on my desktop currently. I use two monitors which I find very useful for when I play. I use the bigger monitor when I play, especially for multi tables and the smaller one for information for when I play.

VktrLopes

VktrLopes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a gaming desktop so I don't have trouble to play poker here. I'm planning to buy a second monitor to improve my game action.

T

thackro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure my laptop. I like to be stationary otherwise my focus goes into the dumpster

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Laptop, i have tested 888 on my tablet, but it does not work for me.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's wrong with your tablet then because 888 works perfectly on my tablet :rolleyes:

The games runs smooth and fine, but i dont like the layout, and i cant find the games that i prefer to play.

J

jefrock21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always use my laptop...I'm not a fan of phone or tablet because they are too small

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely a lap top or desk top. Cell phone play is sketchy

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's better on the computer since you can take advantage of all the game options that each room brings

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop is the best for me. Bigger screen suits me better and multitabling is much easier on computer than on smartphone. HUD is also something that i can't use on smartphone or tablet. Saying that i sometimes also play on my phone especially when i am not at home.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Desktop SuperComputer. PC Master Race!

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play on my Google Pixel 2XL. It's handy when you want to relax or play on the go.

But I do prefer a laptop with a mouse. I have to buy a new one the old one crashed.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of all I like to play poker on a laptop. Usually my laptop is connected to two monitors, so I can play poker on four tables at one and the same time.