What device do you use for playing poker?

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I only play on a laptop, about 14 inches. Can't see that well and I like the bigger table size. Large card icons are annoying to me. I really like playing on my deck with a cold brew in hand.

R

RicardoTolfo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer a PC. Smartfone is small and softwares in the Apps are different from the PC.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Desktop or Laptop. The smartphone can save when the internet drops. However, this is valid only for who has an iphone, because the Android system doesn't yet have the necessary resource to play for money.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like to play on my smartphone...very uncomfortable...How will you play on multiple tables? Therefore, it is best on the computer.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been playing on a laptop for a few years and enjoy that. Before was a desktop and that sucked in comparison. Played on some of the home games on smart phone and that works for me for short periods.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Usually I play on my laptop as I often multi-table. But from time to time I also play from a tablet or my smartphone.

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
i play on smartphone and computer.

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use my laptop because its confotable... Can play in bed, on the sofa, the only problem for is that you can not play much tables, 2 or 3 tables are cool

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What device do you use for playing poker?I often began to play on smartphone,its comfortable and compact.
I tend to use laptop for stars as it has full services on there, IOS apple Ipads still have limited functionality and there are only certain types of games you can get on there which i feel in this day and age of technology is a failing on their part and PS.
I would always look at your download speed before deciding on what device to use, i recently bumped up the signal in my house to improve my coverage as i wanted to multi table and it is really working well.

Good Luck to you and for all you ipad users our there who play mobile, let me know how you find playing pokerstars on yiour device, i struggle opening some games, it will recognise if i am registered via my laptop first..

AR AR AR AR

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Prefer computer but sometimes if I have only one table I switch to smartphone.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer PC for playing poker, But I have to play on the laptop lately. Sometimes I use a smartphone for the game, but it's very rare. Especially if the game takes place late at night I can just fall asleep with a smartphone in my hands.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
friends, I enjoy. Today I was accepted to the club.
but I have a computer in repair.
I can play club freerolls from the phone and where? because the version for the phone on my favorite BCP is not .

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not a gamer but have a gaming PC. I am a tech so need it anyway. prefer playing on multi-monitor PC so this works perfectly for it.

I play one crypto site on a Samsung tablet and while convenient its clunky at best

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friends,I enjoy. Today I was accepted to the club.
but I have a computer in repair.

I can play club freerolls from the phone and where? because the version for the phone on my favorite BCP is not .

I can't play PS for $$$ but I think they have a version for the phone. Not sure if you can play pokerstars in your country, but maybe? If so CC has a daily FR on that site.

Otherwise you can play on coinpoker and they have freerolls every couple hours if you do not mind playing for crypto. But nothing to do with CC

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play PS for $$$ but I think they have a version for the phone. Not sure if you can play pokerstars in your country, but maybe? If so CC has a daily FR on that site.

Otherwise you can play on coinpoker and they have freerolls every couple hours if you do not mind playing for crypto. But nothing to do with CC
I'm a friend, although I live in Russia but I play on PS for money and for 888 and BCP.
Online we are not forbidde

J

j t

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally use my laptop. It sure if I can download the App onto my iPad. Hmmm

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only desktop komputer and armchair guarantend me comfortable playing. I use the smartphone as an emergency gaming device.

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use my laptop when playing poker (online of course). I've never tried playing on a mobile device. Any fun?

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
computer and cell phone, but I prefer the phone.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
laptop I wanna be able to see everything.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I play poker on my Lenovo laptop.