I play on my laptop and on my phone.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PC (Toshiba)
I don´t use mobiles to play poker. Because they makes me tired.

A

ankoum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes on pc but mainly on tablet like that I can do other things at the same time

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on the laptop and on the phone. Tbh I dont see many disadvantages in any of them, maybe only that you cant play more than 4 tables by phone

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on the computer. I don't play multiple tables. I am a newbie making mistakes on two tables.:)

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker on my Asus notebook

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play on my pc. I can't imagine playing on a phone.. especially multiple games.

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PC + mouse is a must.
Mouse gives you correct bets, clicks and everything) + time to think.
It makes you relax)
Congs with the new laptop!)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play on an old computer, I have problems with utilities, and I can’t buy a new one, maybe someone has an unnecessary one on which you can install W10.kokusa75@gmail.com

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes the laptop needs a separate mouse because otherwise the reaction time between actions is much slower.
If I play on one table, the phone is good too, but I need a PC for more tables because I like to see what happens on the other tables as well.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play for my laptop, and it is very convenient. I have played from the smartphone, but the screen is very small and it is tedious!

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on my PC. My game play has improved tremendously with the move to PC from phone.. No more misclicks and I can play two or three tourneys better than one. At four my ROI starts to go down.

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop with a big monitor only.
Because it´s easy to see the play.

N

nwhitney118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
50-50 split of desktop and phone. Will swap to 100% laptop when I get one for uni though

Y

yelllowbag

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
alot of sites dont have mobile Apps but betonline does, it works on phones and tablets

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use my laptop with a mouse for sure. I like the larger screen and the comfort of sitting anywhere with it.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play on my laptop, I do however use a wireless mouse. When I played more tables I would hook it up to my 42" TV. I just watch movies or whatever on my TV now and just use my laptop.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I first started my job now, my first day the boss was showing me which windows to use for which program etc....
I am used to using a mouse, and off the top of my head I forgot how to copy and paste. She was worried about me really knowing how to work on computers then. lol
I told her not to worry I was working on them before Windows 95. I also told her I remember when they came out with the mouse, best invention ever. lol I asked her why would she not use one if the tech was there. lol

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lap top. Love to lay back on love seat with legs up and relax with poker and my laptop.

Pudiel

Pudiel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on PC, i'm used to the mouse, but sometimes I play on smartphone too

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Today I bought an Acer laptop and tried to play poker on it, honestly I was not comfortable playing without a mouse.I usually play from my phone or pc.I think i need to buy a mouse, then maybe it will be convenient.On which device do you most like to play?

Urgh! Playing on a laptop without a proper mouse is worse than playing on a phone.

I use a laptop due to space constraints at home, but in an ideal world I would use a desktop with two screens.

Options in order of quality:
Desktop with 2 screens
Desktop with 1 screen
Laptop with external mouse
*Tablet
*Phone
*Laptop without external mouse.

*With these options you have no chance to multi-table effectively. Plus with phones, its almost impossible to do custom bets.

Get yourself a mouse ASAP. It will make a huge difference.

400 forum posts!!

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I bought an Acer laptop and tried to play poker on it, honestly I was not comfortable playing without a mouse.I usually play from my phone or pc.I think i need to buy a mouse, then maybe it will be convenient.On which device do you most like to play?

Hello, I play in mi gateway lapto, very obsolet but the way. and in my cellphone.... about the mouse that you sais, maybe will be good for you set the hotkeys... I have this set and is very practical.