DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nothing can end online poker.......................................................................................................................................... ...........................................................................................................................................sorry I had a little power outage. :D :D :D

lol

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not think that online poker will ever die, in fact, I think it more likely that it will grow. I truly believe that eventually America will legalise it enough that most people will be able to play and that will breathe new life into the online rooms.

The only thing that might kill it is another huge scandal, with either Stars or Party Poker at the centre of it. Other than the industry is strong and getting stronger.

But don't you find it very difficult for these two multi-billion dollar companies to go on display easily?
The power of corruption to hide anything is very great.
So, I believe that to eliminate online poker only with an external event.
Do not you think?

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, despite all the problems, poker will exist for a long time.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Computer progress will end online poker, At least current state of online poker. More and more rooms deny pack of poker help software.
Yes, but perhaps the biggest problem is not statistics software but bot

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I think that poker will be included in the Olympic Games in the future, or something like that

M

MichaelTyler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that poker will be included in the Olympic Games in the future, or something like that
There's like a 99.9999....99999% chance that will never, ever happen. The general population just wont understand the mathematics of variance vs being lucky, even if we tell them it is so. On top of that, being lucky to determine a winner isn't appropriate for something like the Olympics, unless they do something like a heads-up match to 150k+ hands.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Putting Ruby Freeman in charge of counting chips would end online poker.