What change should happen in online poker?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think online poker should end the time that each player takes to play, there are some that take 1 minute, I think 10 seconds would be ideal.

J

Jonb0324

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of people go all in for coin flips.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they would lower rake, that would be very nice of them. So many decent players just cant quite beat the rake, especially at microstakes.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we reduce the waiting time of the player to 10 seconds, then those who have a bad Internet will not be able to play normally. I sometimes have delays in receiving the actions taking place
at the table and I can't use my 15 seconds to make a move. It rarely happens. And if the time becomes even less, then such cases I will get more.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Less algorithms that such you in with some small wins and afterwards get your bankroll with a bad beat on the river.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree ban all HUDs and other software. Some sites do this anyway. Be nice if the biggest one did the same.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOTS

Obviously the use of BOTS should be banned from all sites. As should those individuals who try to utilize one such program!! I’m sure I’ve lost my fair share of to way to many. Just my opinion!!

Z

Stay Safe

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Like the previous answers: remove Bots, HUDS and high rake. I'd like to see better software - look and feel, lower memory and CPU usage, and less timeouts.

More competition would encourage operators to improve. In the US, we have so few options they can chose to ignore customer complaints since we don't have the option to switch to better sites..

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Giving time for a loss of connection it's normal, but for those who are well connected 20 seconds maximum would be ideal.
And I agree with many other members that additional software should be banned from gaming sites. :D

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As everyone always says, they got to work on the BOTS! Also getting beat by the same player going all in with 47os and drawing a flush for a win over and over is rediculous.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with less time. It will make it more difficult for colluding and people who share whole cards.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Software

Any software not included by the site should be banned completely. Bots. HUD. Anything at all not provided by the site and that person should be banned for life!!

Z

Stay Safe

B

Bmilla135

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots need to be vetted better.

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomk your right.One thing that should change for online players from the usa,is that we would be able to use neteller.Thats all i used way back before we were banned from using it and it worked out great.Also legalize it here in the us,so we can play legit,regulated sites.

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think online poker should end the time that each player takes to play, there are some that take 1 minute, I think 10 seconds would be ideal.
In
my opinion they should ban Huds or other things that give you an advantage to your opponent .... It is unfair to beginners who want to get into the world of poker.

LG Luki

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m ok with the actual time to play, I think 10s is too short, specially if you’re playing several tables at the same time. If I could change something would be allow the US players to play in all rooms again.

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ban bots and 3rd party software because at that point you're just cheating. Also make it legal in more of America.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always have a mine the winning hand.
Well, only 99% is enough. :D

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think the best change is the idea of changing online poker. i have seen really sad changes in several poker rooms.

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They should settle the game to be less "Juicy", and I can assure that is settled to be like that. I guess they get more profit from it.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Put the mafia in charge. I trust them more than our government.