What is the best time for you to play?

Ssssssnakes

Ssssssnakes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I wonder if there's a special time you win more often and why that might be and if it's connected to a specific platform.

Personally, I am playing on pokerstars and losing money is basically a built in feature when I play from somewhere afternoon until evening in my time zone (3pm-8pm). That's both with cash games and all sorts of sit-ins and tournaments.

Before and after, things look much better. Strangely though, that isn't the main time on the platform. At noon (my time zone) there's like half of the players on Pokerstars than in the evening.

Not sure how to explain that, since my guess would be that less players mean a higher overall quality of the game play.

Maybe it's me who is the variable and I'm simply not so good in the afternoon than I could be....

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Sunday is the best, then Saturday, then Friday night, then the rest of the weeknights.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used to like playing late-night and early morning, central US time zone. Euro players, then, were usually way more aggressive w/their play so it was easy to exploit. Now it's probably Friday evenings and the weekend since folx make more deposits during these times, imo. Through the week I just play, mainly, sng's or the CC games. My work schedule is kinda weird so I have to adjust. See you around, Teunit. :wavey:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is more comfortable for me to play from 18:00 to 22:00. This is due to more game selection.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I usually play when I am feeling fresh which is usually in the evening. Afternoon is also fine. But I do not play in the night because I tend to become tired and to make mistakes.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel better playing early afternoons till late at Nite

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is best to play in the morning and late at night.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the best time to earn money is at dawn, there is more on pokerstars, and Saturday and Sunday are the days that you can profit the most!