What am I doing wrong?

E

EthanR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I am looking for some advice on my poker game in general. I have been grinding micro stake tournaments for about 2 years now, and my results have been a steady downhill. (sharkscope: MostlyStupid). Do not judge my graph as I am thoroughly ashamed of it and I have been trying to take whatever steps I can to become better, but nothing seems to work, and my biggest problem is that I really don't know where my leak is.

I understand and have studied everything about hand analysis, balancing ranges, and I like to think I have some pretty good reads and intuition over any single hand. I have a pretty normal VPIP in general (about 16% for a full ring). I have read articles and watched videos about beating micro stakes, and I have definitely put more work and studying into my game than most people who play at the level I do. I don't tilt either, I mean the suck outs get under my skin sometimes but they never affect my play.

I was hoping you guys could offer your expertise on what my problems could be, what I can do about them, and how to start turning that embarrassing graph upside down.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I am looking for some advice on my poker game in general. I have been grinding micro stake tournaments for about 2 years now, and my results have been a steady downhill. (Sharkscope: MostlyStupid). Do not judge my graph as I am thoroughly ashamed of it and I have been trying to take whatever steps I can to become better, but nothing seems to work, and my biggest problem is that I really don't know where my leak is.

I understand and have studied everything about hand analysis, balancing ranges, and I like to think I have some pretty good reads and intuition over any single hand. I have a pretty normal VPIP in general (about 16% for a full ring). I have read articles and watched videos about beating micro stakes, and I have definitely put more work and studying into my game than most people who play at the level I do. I don't tilt either, I mean the suck outs get under my skin sometimes but they never affect my play.

I was hoping you guys could offer your expertise on what my problems could be, what I can do about them, and how to start turning that embarrassing graph upside down.
here the tips will not help much.
you need to reconsider your strategy yourself. learn the biggest mistakes.
microlimits is an ABC game, no bluff, certain hand charts.
study the materials on the game at low rates
we lose when we stop believing in victory
GL[emoji110] [emoji110] [emoji110]

Alexey5

Alexey5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here the tips will not help much.
you need to reconsider your strategy yourself. learn the biggest mistakes.
microlimits is an ABC game, no bluff, certain hand charts.
study the materials on the game at low rates
we lose when we stop believing in victory
GL[emoji110] [emoji110] [emoji110]
Agree support I have, too, most.

Alexey5

Alexey5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In short wanted to say that I with you agree

B