Welcome Bonuses?

J

jjny88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody know of any quality poker software sites offering a no deposit welcome bonus?

Bonus points if the sites for NY residence!

:jd4::confused::jd4:

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only one I know is 888 which gives $1 and 2x50 cent tournament tickets once a day for 7 days. (Total $8 value). You can get up to another $80 without depositing if you can win enough off of the original $8 and then get I think 250 points ($2.50 rake) and then they give another amount (maybe $10 each time).

I also joined ACR and though they give no money, I didn’t play after I joined up because mobile didn’t offer what I wanted and about two weeks later I got an email saying they deposited $5 into my account. Sure enough it’s there to play with.

Hope that helps some. I know US are limited in sites.

Cheers.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only one I know is 888 which gives $1 and 2x50 cent tournament tickets once a day for 7 days. (Total $8 value). You can get up to another $80 without depositing if you can win enough off of the original $8 and then get I think 250 points ($2.50 rake) and then they give another amount (maybe $10 each time).

I also joined ACR and though they give no money, I didn’t play after I joined up because mobile didn’t offer what I wanted and about two weeks later I got an email saying they deposited $5 into my account. Sure enough it’s there to play with.

Cheers.

888 welcome bonus is nice, but unless you deposit you will not be getting anymore then the 1$ and the 14 0.50$ tickets. I have been playing NL2 & NL5 cash games a few hours a day, for a month, and I have yet to unlock the next set of rewards (Hopefully Soon).

I dont see unlocking the full 88$ possible without a deposit unless you cash really deep on one of the tourney tickets.

J

jjny88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Cheers.

Is 888Poker available for New Yorkers?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR gave me 20 dollars in tourney dollars. 2 tourney dollars a day for 10 days without making a deposit.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you get this from ACR? I haven't received anything from them lmfao

J

jjny88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to go to "My profile" on the software. Once the page opens go to bonuses and it should appear there I believe. But you only have 24 hours to collect each days bonus (which is prettty lame)

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I will try the 888 poker site. i have been reading a fare number of positive comments about them on Cards Chat site. I enjoy playing on poker stars but 888 Poker seems to receive more positive comments so they might be worthy of considerartion.