Valid strategy or unfair game?

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

No need to pay attention to the chat. Clearly, the chat is just good for distractions. If I want to chat then there's facebook. :) I've had it so much that at the beginning of the game I saw a photo of a beautiful woman and sent a heart, but it only happened once. If you look at it you can see that not many people use chat at higher levels where the buy-in is already higher. I think you can take an example from them.

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally disable chat whilst playing. Let your cards/range speak for your actions. And, try to gain a better edge by understanding your opponent tendencies.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Можно ли попытаться деконцентрировать своих оппонентов через онлайн-покерный чат? Или это форма несправедливой игры, пытающаяся скрыть свои недостатки как игрока? :cool::cool:

вы постоянно запускаете по противнику ракетные установки и подковы, и увидите результат
:pcguru:

this is a joke, of course, but it is quite possible to bring some player out of this

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the flip side even friendly chat when multi tabling can possibly lead you to taking your eye of the ball.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Table chatting is a little tool to communicate and try drive sensitive opponents to tilt. It's even some times fun but, most times I disable it.

Wrathchild

Wrathchild

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As an emotionally unstable person, if you want to "tilt" me or "get into my head" or get me "off my game," the chat box is the least effective way to do it. If you are talking trash, I just don't pay you any mind. I'll happily banter back and forth, and shoot the breeze with people to pass the time, but you aren't going to gain some sort of advantage over me with it.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't think it can work with experienced opps.They can easily ignore it)

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it a valid strategy to try to deconcentrate your opponents through online poker chat? Or is it a form of unfair play trying to hide your flaws as a player? :cool::cool:[/TO QUOTE]
acho injusto, acho que o jogo tem outros pontos para usar. a conversa que considero injusta.

Top 10 Games