amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I ask because I have found 4G to be a bit patchy - often dropping the connection for a few seconds, sites do not like it and often miss out on primo hands. If anything 5g might be worse as it has a smaller range and you almost have to be in line of sight of the tower - or is that true.

Are there any gamers using 5G?

I ask because I might have an issue getting fibre and 5g is an option, but would like some feed back. Cheers

ShaunCaps

ShaunCaps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
5g is a weapon used by the military. Move away from any 5g in your area, it’s the devils work my dude. Peace.

S

samir77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, my 2G is still doing wonders for me . I don't know what to tell you lol

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ask because I have found 4G to be a bit patchy - often dropping the connection for a few seconds, sites do not like it and often miss out on primo hands. If anything 5g might be worse as it has a smaller range and you almost have to be in line of sight of the tower - or is that true.

Are there any gamers using 5G?

I ask because I might have an issue getting fibre and 5g is an option, but would like some feed back. Cheers

4g also patchy for me so have to set router to 3g only for poker which tends to be better until 6pm-8pm when the whole family are being bandwidth hogs!

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well, have signed up for a 5g contract - should be here Monday. There is a 14 money-back guarantee in place so will test it. I can easily see the tower - about 50m from me - and both me and tower are around 3 stories up so nothing to get between us. So pretty much perfect conditions. Hopefully, it works, but we all know how funny poker sites are with micro dropouts. One table loses connection but another is unaffected, both on the same sites, that kind of stuff..

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't notice any difference, a 3G connection is more than enough for my needs