Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
888 hates eh? Dont know what's the exact case with Austria but some nations still play there illegally for years (if not decades) therefore ...

Isn't your "nation" using these third party programs to access sites like replay & ACR :unsure:
Risto, more respect: you have a special topic where you can write about the nation in quotes and use the letter Z in the name of my Homeland. Answering your question: I have already written that Replay is loyal to in this regard: they even have the option of choosing a language for Russian (Moreover, Replay implies a game only for game money).
ACR is aware that I use a VPN: I often communicate with their team. And their network does not reject players from my country.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Risto, more respect: you have a special topic where you can write about the nation in quotes and use the letter Z in the name of my Homeland. Answering your question: I have already written that Replay is loyal to in this regard: they even have the option of choosing a language for Russian (Moreover, Replay implies a game only for game money).
ACR is aware that I use a VPN: I often communicate with their team. And their network does not reject players from my country.
He is a zynic and sometimes rude... 🙄

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
He is a zynic and sometimes rude... 🙄
I don't think it's humane to give an assessment to people, but believe me, we know Risto, within the community, very well. He's my "favorite"🤣🤣🤣

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I don't think it's humane to give an assessment to people, but believe me, we know Risto, within the community, very well. He's my "favorite"🤣🤣🤣
He is amsusing from time to time I give you that xD
Being a zynic is not bad I like zynics. It's Just an observation and pretty clear to me haha.

Edit.. Not humane ? Strong stance wow..of course you can give people an assesment based on what they write...
I don't say that I know him but it's Just obvious I'm sorry.. my girlfriend is the greatest zynic I have ever met btw so I'm certainly not offended by him

Last edited:
S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I often use a VPN on sites (where I'm allowed to play) I've had my account suspended on WPN and reinstated once I sent an email back saying I use it for privacy and security.

I was unable to withdraw from Chico network when I had my VPN on while attempting to withdraw. All I had to do was contact support and then try again without my VPN on.

I'm still able to play with a VPN on the above sites.

When I was in Vegas I was completely unable to play with a VPN on and had my DraftKings account suspended because of a VPN.

What's unfortunate is while playing at some of these legitimate sites while on the road (wsop for example) You are now forced to use an untrusted Wifi without the use of a VPN's encryption making you vulnerable to snoopers and hackers.

Seems like regulation often has downsides for the consumers lol.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Guys just a well meant advice.
Using a VPN to access any pokersite is against house rules .
It won't go to a court but the pokersites will confiscate your winnings and you have no legal basis to sue because you weren't eligible to play

I know these restricition suck but
don't get yourself in trouble and have blessed holidays.

Edited ...

Well clearly the rule "No good deed goes unpunished" is not suspended during the holidays. For what it's worth we used to get these threads started on a semi regular basis. Most started with "Hi I just turned 18, I learned to play the game when I was 12 & when I was 16 I started playing on my Dads' account"; or, "I lied about my age & opened an account because I knew how to play & some stupid rule obviously shouldn't apply to me". Now I am 18 & have a nice balance in my account, but Dad says his account his money, o,r if I admit I lied about me age I risk getting banned & lose my winnings. I have learned my lesson & will never do anything like this again, Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can cheat the site out of their, really my, money without getting caught.
Sincerely, Honest Abe.
In short, an occasional reminder to new members never hurts. Merry X-Mas.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used VPN for one site in the past , but I couldn't cash out , couldn't withdraw , that made me sad , I do not use VPN now , no meaning to pay subscription if I cannot use it and earn money . Also when I used to have gone , sometimes it was running in the background , without me noticing it , and that could cause me problems with some poker rooms that forbid VPN .