US players

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the best online sites to play on for us players... real cash...i play on sportsbetting already.... thanks

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can watch IntertopsPoker too.

25thinfantryman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play at acr there good and quick payouts just hard to deposit

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best cash games for US players are probably at Bovada/ignition. They are significantly looser games than the ones on ACR/BCP. The anonymous tables give the fish a little more freedom. I have only played up to 100NL tho.

A

AcesAvenged

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played at Carbon Poker, Lock Poker, Full Flush (no longer operational), ACR, BCP, True Poker, Bet Online, juicy stakes and Ignition. I've never deposited successfully onto ACR though...(only played with winnings from their freerolls). And I've only withdrawn from one of them....the only one I still mess with.....Ignition.
For me Ignition is easily the best choice. They have decent player traffic and I like that all of their MTT's are freezeouts. (No add-on or rebuy tournaments.) I also like that the tables are anonymous. (I'm not using a HUD). So I feel like that helps to level the field.
They pay very fast via the Bitcoin method. (like 8 hours.) and if you sign up for a visa bitpay card then you can get it transferred to USD immediately, BUT, the major drawback of this is that Bitpay doesn't currently support withdrawal from ATM or cashback of ANY kind. Meaning you can shop online or at the store with your card, but if you need cash you're S.O.L. (pretty jacked up huh?)
Frankly...The only one's I would trust with my money are ACR, Bet Online and Ignition.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the best online sites to play on for us players... real cash...i play on sportsbetting already.... thanks

America's Cardroom is probably the best choice for you. I like global poker as my number 1 but they have no Rakeback or VIP system and it hurts your bankroll. The games are soft plus the software is great although you can't use huds.

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is really the only option for US players. Ignition is OK, but the withdrawal methods are not so great. Hard to deposit on ACR though unless you are willing to set up bitcoin and all that.

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best cash games for US players are probably at Bovada/Ignition. They are significantly looser games than the ones on ACR/BCP. The anonymous tables give the fish a little more freedom. I have only played up to 100NL tho.

Ive heard that there are a decent amount of bots playing in the Ignition tables at least at the lower potted tables.

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on Bovada/ignition, best for MTTs in my opinion, no re-entry or 5 hour late reg like ACR.

I was thinking though, how come ACR isn't the biggest site in the world? It seems like players from all countries can play there, why isn't ACR the next worldwide pokerstars ??

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
US - FL

Very limited play for cash if you are a resident of Florida. I play at Ignition and America's Card Room.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just check out Cardschat's list.

I like Intertops, America's Cardroom, Bet Online, and Ignition