Unregister, unregister, unregister

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not stress this enough. When you win a satellite tournament online you are automatically entered into the next event. You need to make sure you know exactly when that game is going off and you are able to play. Even if it's a week from now. You don't know if your going to lose power or some other strange event happens and your shit out of luck.
Years ago when online poker just started I won a satellite worth a $630 buy-in for a trip to the wsop main event. I wasn't paying attention I thought the tournament was the next day. It was not. It started at midnight and I had log off, went to bed and found out the next day that I was blinded off.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sometimes you are not allowed to unregister. I found this the hard way when winning a satellite to a bigger tournament when 3/4 asleep, hoping to play the next day but only to find myself immediately fed into the bigger tournament that was already running. I fell asleep during the early levels. This happened on PS but also happens on 888. Need to read the fine print.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's better to read the warning before to register to any satellite.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$630 thats 2 years pay in some parts of the world ooch hurts.
Real diamond in the dirt.:eek:

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unfortunately I've been there, done that. I feel for ya, man. :pcguru:

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be nice if they gave - 5 minutes for the next saty to start (so you can UN-register) and clearly state the day and time of the tournie the saties are for.

Good luck !