Unlucky

L

LucasMatias1990

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Cardschat friends, I've been having a lot of bad luck lately, can anything be done? Sometimes I have not even paid where I have to pay and yet I still lost, how can this situation be worked out? not play anymore? LOL

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens that you just have no luck, but if you constantly think about your failure, then it will continue like this. I say what I myself experienced and constantly thought that I was just unlucky

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Cardschat friends, I've been having a lot of bad luck lately, can anything be done? Sometimes I have not even paid where I have to pay and yet I still lost, how can this situation be worked out? not play anymore? LOL

It happens that you just have no luck, but if you constantly think about your failure, then it will continue like this. I say what I myself experienced and constantly thought that I was just unlucky

Because THIS IS SPARTA!

Assassins_Creed_Odyssey_choice.jpg

I

ICU1234

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once you realize winning a game is both luck and skill then you understand. Very few players ever make a good living. Even winning 15% in the long run is a losing career. Those binks go fast if you don't retire shortly after. Play because you enjoy the game.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
take a break for a week, read poker theory