Twitch

jappchop

jappchop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello and good morning ladies and gents hope every one is having a great weekend I am just wondering if any1 streams as im just starting out and I would love to give you ladies and gents a follow and watch some streams

my twitch name is DiebyRiver

if you twitch drop your twitch name and I will follow you
thank you very much for your time and cheers :bebored:

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
hello and good morning ladies and gents hope every one is having a great weekend I am just wondering if any1 streams as im just starting out and I would love to give you ladies and gents a follow and watch some streams

my twitch name is DiebyRiver

if you twitch drop your twitch name and I will follow you
thank you very much for your time and cheers :bebored:

Usually poker pros have streams. I don't watch them regularly because I don't have time and there are many of them. Just try to google some popular poker names and see if they have twitch. I know some unibet poker pros have streams. Almost all of the ambassadors.

T

ToTheBracelet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Be sure to spend time on youtube learning about streamlabs obs features. Getting your settings right is important. I'll always hang out in twitch streams while grinding but nothing is more distracting than bad audio/video settings.

frankfrank56

frankfrank56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As soon as online poker goes live again in Pennsylvania next week (barring server/technical difficulties), I'll likely be trying to do some streaming as well on Twitch.

FrankFrank2121

Good luck with the streaming!

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As soon as online poker goes live again in Pennsylvania next week (barring server/technical difficulties), I'll likely be trying to do some streaming as well on Twitch.

FrankFrank2121

Good luck with the streaming!
I’m in Ohio. I pray we aren’t too far behind!

frankfrank56

frankfrank56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

The way they drug their feet for getting it setup in PA, I'm still waiting for them to pull the rug out from under our feet on day 1.

Here's to hoping that we get some interstate action sooner rather than later, like the good ole days.

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on twitch I watch pretty much all of the ACR Stormers. It's a good group of folks with some good laughs. Good Luck

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm praying right there with yah bro! Would love to see it in Ohio. I'm about a half hr from PA border ARGHH :eek: