Tournament Poker Edge have you used this site?

N

NeoBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wanting to know if anyone has used this site and has it been a good thing for you? I just signed up for this site and was wanting to know if you used them and was it a good thing for you. Please if you have used them let me know your results thanks

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're active enough it will be very useful both for improving your skill and having fun, so welcome :)

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oops, sorry, I haven't notice the title (thought you meant CC site).

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, TPE probably helped me improve my game far more than any other training site or MTT books I have read.
Price may be pretty steep if you’re just beginning but it’s definitely worth the investment.

K

killingbird

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wanting to know if anyone has used this site and has it been a good thing for you? I just signed up for this site and was wanting to know if you used them and was it a good thing for you. Please if you have used them let me know your results thanks

Welcome to TPE!

Yes, TPE probably helped me improve my game far more than any other training site or MTT books I have read.
Price may be pretty steep if you’re just beginning but it’s definitely worth the investment.

That's very cool to hear! Glad you found the site beneficial!

D

damo137

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I've used them in the past, very informative site.