kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A few days back I came across a post which had a link to a tournament a member of the forum had played which allowed you to sit through what I assume was the tournament they had played where you could make your own decisions and see how you faired etc....

Anyone have the details etc on it’s name and where to access it from. Ive started messing with all the joy’s that partner with using a desktop after over a decade using ipad softwares only. Thanks in advance 👌

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
A few days back I came across a post which had a link to a tournament a member of the forum had played which allowed you to sit through what I assume was the tournament they had played where you could make your own decisions and see how you faired etc....

Anyone have the details etc on it’s name and where to access it from. Ive started messing with all the joy’s that partner with using a desktop after over a decade using iPad softwares only. Thanks in advance 👌
Not sure what you're asking for.
ClubGG ? There's a CC Club there where you can compete for leaderboard points and top 3 at the end of each month earn VIP chips .
I posted a pic of Andyreas sitting out the whole tournament and still reaching ft xD
Maybe that's what you've seen?

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not sure what you're asking for.
ClubGG ? There's a CC Club there where you can compete for leaderboard points and top 3 at the end of each month earn VIP chips .
I posted a pic of Andyreas sitting out the whole tournament and still reaching ft xD
Maybe that's what you've seen?
I didn’t explain that well. Basically a member posted what appeared to be his whole tournament hands played running concurrently. When clicking the link I was able to shadow the hands with the ability to make my own actions as comparison. It was pretty cool, and I can’t recall where the post was situated.

As for the CC Club, is it available to anyone on the forum? I’d be interested in playing them or joining any pokerstars Home Games. I play side games constantly while grinding the more important games so I don’t over agro my involvement.

And as for sitting out pic, he must have got chipped up early surely 😝

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I didn’t explain that well. Basically a member posted what appeared to be his whole tournament hands played running concurrently. When clicking the link I was able to shadow the hands with the ability to make my own actions as comparison. It was pretty cool, and I can’t recall where the post was situated.

As for the CC Club, is it available to anyone on the forum? I’d be interested in playing them or joining any PokerStars Home Games. I play side games constantly while grinding the more important games so I don’t over agro my involvement.

And as for sitting out pic, he must have got chipped up early surely 😝
You can always join my homegame club 😉

And yes GGclub registration is open to anyone .
Apply here