CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys!
I only play online poker on pokerstars, so i feel like insecure about bluffing. When its in person its easier cause it depends on your face and gestures, but when its online i think its harder! Any tip?
There is no doubt that bluffing can add a lot of lost chips to your stack, however, there are ways and times when it can be usable...simple example. I hold 78suited, in late position, I open with 2.5BB two callers, flop comes A 6 3, two checks to me I bet 1/2 pot. a definite bluff representing the Ace which I set up with my open bet. 9 times out of ten the others fold and my bluff has worked, if one or more call my C bet then caution prevails.

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
selecting hands that have potential for improvement will give you much more security when bluffing, so choose hands such as a flush draw, a straight draw, two overcards and other options to bluff, that way if your opponent calls you you still have a real chance to improve your hand and win the chips!

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never bluff someone that is not good enough to fold.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to minimize the bluff in the game. Especially if I play for money. On freerolls, the game is completely different. Here you can bluff without losing money, but the risk is no less because on freerolls you can answer your bluff. You need to understand well when you can bluff and when you can’t, because they don’t believe you.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys!
I only play online poker on pokerstars, so i feel like insecure about bluffing. When its in person its easier cause it depends on your face and gestures, but when its online i think its harder! Any tip?
I think bluffing comes with time and at the right moment, when you have the certain experience. Anything before that will only bring you problems, especially since professionals notice that quickly and mark you with "red". Get respect at the table and then bluff at the right time when no one expects you to.

F

FrizzaoR

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You have to be careful and watch how your vilain is playing too. Keep that in mind.

Mahmudov041

Mahmudov041

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In order to bluff, you need to feel that your opponent's hand is weak

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The success of a bluff depends more on your previous draws and fits your style of playing at the table. Your opponent's level and mindset are also important.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, laurao7! My advice against the bluffs next: first of all, very attentionally to view for Game,
and secondly, to mark the players, which most of often are doing the different bluffs...
P. S. And an one important advice: try don't to bluff against these players! More often these players can to reveal your bluff!..

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am terrible at bluffing. Thanks for this post! I look forward to reading responses to help me learn a bit more about bluffing and maybe even try a few some time!

Poker Tips