That time you played against a pro!

C

crankmuppet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Occasionally in our online games we find ourselves seated at the same table as a well known professional and are involved in hands against them.

Post your hands of interest here, identifying the poker room, pro, game and any other interesting commentary you might have regarding the "confrontation".

C

crankmuppet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A hand against Phil Gruissem.

I played this hand yesterday on partypoker, against team partypoker pro Phil Gruissem.

PP Live Dollar Semi-Final for 20 $10,300 tickets.

He open raised 2.5bb from the cutoff, button flatted, I shoved from sb with TT, bb folded.

Gruissem thought about it for a few seconds then called with AJs, the button folded and team partypoker pro flops the nuts.

Nice hand, Mr. Gruissem.

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i once played against ike haxton in a 109 tourniment it was a fair while back needless to say i lost if i remember rightly i missed my flush i had AK clubs and i remember JQ clubs being out on the flop so it was a semi bluff i went all in hoping to hit and it seemed like he took forever to call eventually he did call and he turned over 3 of a kind JS i hit my flush when a 5 of clubs came and the river was a queen giving him a full house mabe slightly unlucky for me but memorable :)

robert

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played against Jeanette Lee in 08. She reg’d a $1 180man sng on Fulltilt. I got heads up against her and was able to win the whole thing. Sorry. I don’t remember any of the hands from back then. They never sent me my T-shirt :rolleyes:

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, sometime I come across professional players online, but I don't remember the hand played with them, I also played a lot in homesgames although there they don't take the game very seriously.