Time Of Poker

mashimadrid

mashimadrid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello community, I want to discuss the best time to play for real money online since this pandemic has us playing virtually alone, in my case I like to play at night when I no longer have work to do, and I can enjoy the tranquility and the euphoria of full triple + duo or poker and a blessed flush or royal flush (I still dream of this hand). Greetings from tucuman-argentina

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you sleep during the day, then yes, it's a pleasure to play at night! I also like to skate at night)))

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also play at night, starting at about 11 pm maximum, and finishing at about 5 am, if I go further in the tournament it is also 11 am. But this regime over time is very exhausting the body. Good luck in conquering the poker heights, may luck accompany you.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't play at night. The next day I go to work. I always play in the evenings. In the evening, the largest number of players.

mashimadrid

mashimadrid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you sleep during the day, then yes, it's a pleasure to play at night! I also like to skate at night)))

I actually play at different times, but I work all day and it is impossible for me to pamper myself during the afternoon I have lost many games due to being in absent mode:(

mashimadrid

mashimadrid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play then my concentration is at the highest level, at night I rarely play or when I get to the final table.
That is my question, I work during the day and at night I have time to play but I am already tired ... so I think if it is better to play in the morning or at night?

mashimadrid

mashimadrid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play at night. The next day I go to work. I always play in the evenings. In the evening, the largest number of players.
how is the game in the afternoons? I have played but being in my business and when there are clients and you are in full swing it is very uncomfortable ...

mashimadrid

mashimadrid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play at night, starting at about 11 pm maximum, and finishing at about 5 am, if I go further in the tournament it is also 11 am. But this regime over time is very exhausting the body. Good luck in conquering the poker heights, may luck accompany you.
Thanks for your comment, if I understand you it usually happens to me and the next day I'm a zombie and with more desire to play hahaha

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For some reason, it seems to me that the time of day for playing poker is not very important. There are a lot of online players around the world, and besides, there are strong and weak players everywhere. The main thing is probably to select the conditions for the game, when you are not distracted by anything, and you do not want to sleep.

mashimadrid

mashimadrid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For some reason, it seems to me that the time of day for playing poker is not very important. There are a lot of online players around the world, and besides, there are strong and weak players everywhere. The main thing is probably to select the conditions for the game, when you are not distracted by anything, and you do not want to sleep.
Thanks, good post!

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For me i like to start in the morning carry on throughout the majority of the afternoon and into the evening:) best time to play is when YOU feel like it

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play whatever the frog time im awake. Differs from day to day. No schedule whatsoever.

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best time to play is after a long day at work in the evening when everyone else has turned in. I can let all else escape my thoughts except poker.

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I don't really have a preferred time to play poker. I just play whenever I can and try not to stay up too late ;)

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello community, I want to discuss the best time to play for real money online since this pandemic has us playing virtually alone, in my case I like to play at night when I no longer have work to do, and I can enjoy the tranquility and the euphoria of full triple + duo or poker and a blessed flush or royal flush (I still dream of this hand). Greetings from tucuman-Argentina
That means you have nothing to do during the day, I prefer to play during the day, because I can drink coffee when I play poker:d.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your win rate depends on the time of day you choose to play. The more weak players there are in the room when you play, the more profitable your game becomes. The problem is that each of the rooms has a different peak time.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a different time everywhere, so I think it's best to play with a beer on;). And somewhere in the world it is the right time to drink beer, so you should play poker with a beer;).

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think, it all depends on how your routine is and what is the best time to insert poker, without you having to change that routine a lot.

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night, the only issue is the traffic dries up and there are fewer players to fill seats.

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night. I'm playing with my ipad on my bed.