Time clock

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel the Time clock should only be activated by the player not automatically. Players leave there computers and we have to sit through the full time allotted. Very rude I think. If a player really needs more time, then they should be at the computer and click more time. Am I way off base here, what do you think.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sounds good to me. Step #1 buy a controlling interest in as many poker sites as possible. Step #2 make the changes. I would also auto fold sitouts hand when they are blinded or anted all in.
I would also like to be taller, oh well. :)

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think so too, or it's just because we have no patience, we need to be more patient with this.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not agree. I think this feature should work automatically. Sometimes I play 3-4 tables at a time, and it's more convenient for me if this feature works by default.

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel the Time clock should only be activated by the player not automatically. Players leave there computers and we have to sit through the full time allotted. Very rude I think. If a player really needs more time, then they should be at the computer and click more time. Am I way off base here, what do you think.

It is just well described, can not agree more.
It is so often in freerolls and on some of them time clock is more then a minute.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The clock doesn't bother me in any way. Sometimes they even help to make a difficult choice.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so used to automatically turning on the time bank that I think this question is stupid

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has equal conditions, I don't see any problems. I don't understand those who care about such trifles. It would be better if everyone worked on their game.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I personally think its a good idea to not automatically go on the timer. I would like to see the extra time shortened as well.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
It doesn't annoy me. You immediately think that the person has moved away or just thinks for a long time. But there may also be technical problems. In fact, I'm more passionate about the game than the players' timer. If the timer starts, I calmly reflect on the distribution, if I'm in the game. If I have discarded the cards, I can pour myself tea, water or whatever I need.:angel:

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree but I also think that hands shouldn't be auto folded too quick. I have got distracted only to see my pocket kings or aces get folded before I can get the mouse clicked.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not agree. I think this feature should work automatically. Sometimes I play 3-4 tables at a time, and it's more convenient for me if this feature works by default.
That is my point, why make us wait just because you are playing too many tables. Try and consider us and the frustration it bring having to wait for you every time.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree but I also think that hands shouldn't be auto folded too quick. I have got distracted only to see my pocket kings or aces get folded before I can get the mouse clicked.
The first would be auto, for 20 or 30 sec, but the extra should have to be clicked. And not for one minute, maybe 30 sec twice. It would move the game alone faster and yet give time to those that really need it and not someone that walks away or is just playing too many games at once

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it happens once or twice ok, but too many players waste time consistently, so to me it is not patience or lack thereof, just players not being considerate of others

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
That is my point, why make us wait just because you are playing too many tables. Try and consider us and the frustration it bring having to wait for you every time.

I don't see any problem. If I use the time I have, according to the rules, and do not violate anything. If you are bored, you can try to play more than one table. And if you're in a hurry, you shouldn't start playing poker. :)

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think time-cards is better.
That's a good option, just give everyone time cards to be used during the game. If you want to waist then, your option. I like it.