Time Between Poker

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Total posts
When you play poker, if there is one table, then you are watching one table or you can turn on a movie or watch maybe a video or something else

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
While I play poker, I focus to the games and I watch and collect informations. If you want to play and be serious and effective, you must play the game and be there! I have only a backround of favorite music playing!

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Total posts
If I'm deep in a tournament or playing at the highest stakes that I would be willing to play, then I usually focus in on that table and pay attention to everything from what other players do to how I am trying to portray myself at the table. If it's earlier stages or something that I have less stakes in like a freeroll, then I may have something else on like a video or TV to pass the time.

36yankees

Rock Star
Total posts
I usually listen to music or the news when I play

C

COMIRRR

Legend
Total posts
Awards
It depends on my condition at the time. Sometimes I pay attention to the game table without anything else distracting me, other times I want to listen to music

B

Bober

Rock Star
Total posts
When I play, all my attention is focused on the game. I include lounge music for the background.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Total posts
If I play only on one table, then I can usually watch a video on YouTube. Or just sit on instagram. I never watch a movie when I play. Because it is very distracting. :) :)

S

successlaw

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
I usually listen some music or watch a stream

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Total posts
While I play poker, I focus to the games and I watch and collect informations. If you want to play and be serious and effective, you must play the game and be there! I have only a backround of favorite music playing!
I play well, I don’t have the opportunity to sit at expensive tables, so I watch a video :) Where I play weak players, the tables also change, I think until you get to the prizes there is no point in watching the game, there is only luck and a strong hand. Well, these are just tournaments with a small buy-in. In dear ones, yes, you watch one table, analyze sometimes it interferes with a calm game.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Total posts
When you play poker, if there is one table, then you are watching one table or you can turn on a movie or watch maybe a video or something else

Playing a single table in poker is very boring, so I sometimes watch a movie in parallel or communicate with on social networks

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Total posts
Lounge music, definetly.
But recently I started playing in the bed, and as my husband somewhere naer by I have to listen\watch some YouTube or movies...
It's not good, but I can do nothing about it(

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Total posts
when playing poker you need to include at least relaxing music, with good distribution you can muffle it, but you should not watch a movie since you will not know the behavior of the players at the table

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
If you play poker on a hobby level, it fits smoothly while watching something if you feel like it. But if you are serious and want to be a professional then just pay attention to poker, analyze and take notes. Small music can fit in the background.