• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Total posts
i really think these should be shortened in tournies

i mean
90 seconds for disconnection ??? when alot of people use it to waste time to enable qualification or get further in to the payout structure?

and some sites give 20 to 30 seconds for a decision and then a time bank also.
now i know that sometimes we do need a few seconds to make a decision but then you get people who want to wind that clock down at every single turn, i admit it is a good tool that can help frustrate your opponent but come on most people will make thier decisions within 2 seconds of seeing the cards and evaluating past plays of their opponents. (dont they)

but any how what do other players think.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Total posts
I do believe the disconnection clock should be shorter. I mean on ACR Ive seen them give 2 damn minutes to reconnect. there'll be like 4 people at the table all disconnected so we go through an entire blind before we can play. yes Disconnecting sucks but it slows down the action to a crawl. the action clock I haven't witnessed to many problems with. Usually it's 10-15 seconds to act then a time bank

V

Vasilii813

Enthusiast
Total posts
Message #3

Hail! Yes, freeze these people, I think it is certainly time if the connection Nauseda need. But the game room should keep track of such options, and after three times in 30 minutes would automatically burn time to move. And at the subsequent failure of 10 seconds and good-bye, somehow so.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Total posts
The disconnection time should be reduced to 30 seconds - to be used once. A group of players has a spare inetrnet and enough time to switch to the second Internet connection.