takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Aaaahhhhhh... Throwing virtual sh!t at each other. Yeah, we're just a bunch of phakking monkeys. Could you imagine if this is how players acted in a live game?
~ The following is a dramatization ~
Phil Hellmuth: "What the hell were you thinking there, kid? Calling my post-flop raise w/that internet garbage!"
Average online player: "It's a Q4 suited, Phil. Do as a I say not as I do, eh?"
Phil reaches deep into his trousers and flings a Wisconsin boomerang at the poor victor.
Acceptable behavior? I think not.
I don't know. The human adventure is littered w/potholes. Poker can bring out some retarted emotions in people. I guess it's something hardwired into our DNA, that urge to fling poop at each other, that is. I don't know if I'm for or against these graphics, but I do cringe a little when I think about how far we've come, technologically, and then see this. Sigh.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I don't really pay attention, sometimes I turn them off if people go crazy throwing them at each other lol.. so I guess mostly pain in the ass :p

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just switch them off, I tend to find that they are a pain and does nothing towards the enjoyment of playing.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Aside from the ones that look like poop, and are disgusting, I think that they make the game a little more colorful and fun.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can turn them off
On GG and PS I know can be disabled

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast