badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I hate them.... really would not mind if Poker rooms would stop adding them to the game, arrggggg :(

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Throwables can be turned off (at least on PS) if it really bothers you. It was already turned off for me at the beginning.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’m not a fan but I do collect them lol also I leave the feature on so I can see who’s more focused on taunting lol

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't care about throwables, so they don't bother me :)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I find them really fun, although there are people who are very annoying and heavy when using it, even so, at the moment, it still amuses me.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hate them.... really would not mind if Poker rooms would stop adding them to the game, arrggggg :(
I don't use it often, and I don't care if someone uses it against me either.
I use it in a specific hand, when the villain pays with garbage and hits, but it's just to remind him that the move was bad, that at that moment he won but that in the long run it will be a losing move, in these cases he deserves a Throwable donkey.;)
I think it's more elegant to do this than cursing in the chat, as I usually see.

Ps: I won't say the name but there's a German member here on Cardschat who hates throwables, I'll just say the initials of his name, it starts with an A and ends with an S.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Fortunately,I have never collected them and, now,I have this option turned off

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also keep it disabled and I don't have the habit of using it. (From time to time I see the new ones in the challenges, some are funny but, no, I don't collect them either)

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They amuse me a little bit but I turned them off on PS after they caused the App to freeze twice.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I honestly thought I'd never unlock it, but lately I've done a few missions and got some on PS.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't mind throwable objects in private HG similar to having chat enabled. I would disable for them for regular MTT to reduce distractions or hurt the site performance when multi-tabling.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you can turn them off in the settings on pokerstars, I think this feature is also available in other poker rooms so don't worry just turn it off and play on:)

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don´t like them, so I turned them off :)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Focus Grasshopper.
Does that mean you don't deliberately use them in a way that your opponents can't see that it is you taunting other players, and then said players play in a way that benefits you.

I like throwables for that reason, it's another tool that ACR has wisely put into our reach. ;)

(y)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I could be wrong here, but as best as I can recollect I haven't used them, what puzzled me is the use of the word hate regarding something that I hardly notice. The quote came from the famous Chinese Philosopher David Carradine (sp) & suggests focusing on what is important. I can''t imagine them being even distracting much less inspiring feelings of hate. If you enjoy using them go for it, if not ignore them.
I do appreciate you splainin to me another tool you use to relieve me of the burden of a chip stack although I have no clue what to do with this information, but thanks anyway for the heads up. ;)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't care about them, I think I've never used them, but I don't mind if others players uses.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like them because it disturbs me while playing. So I turn them off. I don't understand why room clients propose them. It's useless.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Fun in moderation, really annoying when it's used excessively.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it all depends of person, in most cases focus on game it is all that matter

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't really matter to me, but I always turn off all the animations.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't use them I don't care about them and I think they provide a little entertainment but little information.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I just Love them

Love the features

Especially if the opponent also likes to use them.