There is racism in online poker

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's racism in many poker tables while I was playing. As a brazilian many times I was called monkey...

T

Tylerstevenson1919

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Racism

There is racism everyone you go in this world and yes even the poker table ! I hope everyone can just play poker and have fun !!:mad::mad::eek::mad:

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is racism everyone you go in this world and yes even the poker table ! I hope everyone can just play poker and have fun !!:mad::mad::eek::mad:

Those are the things that I would most like in poker have fun and learn more about the game of poker

D

Dutchrulez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems not to me, why should we? Everybody is the same

T

TongueLashin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Racism? Hell yes! I am terrified of the Asian poker networks. Their diet is so much better than mine. I feel like they can crunch numbers longer and better than I can. I guess that makes me a racist. ;p

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
racism

I think that in online poker there can be no racism in principle. When people sit at the poker table, they are only interested in the strength of their hands and nothing more. So do not invent racism on the ground where it cannot be in, by definition.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
too bad racism is everywhere , but i dont know why

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely the system is designed so that people who are able to make a large deposit, get rid of it as soon as possible and make a new one as often as possible. Perhaps this explains the huge number of bad bits, which does not correspond to probability theory. As usual - conspiracy theory. But where a lot of money is spinning, it’s hard to count on justice.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I too have had this happen on a table. It is disturbing for sure :(
I took screenshots of it too.

Likewise. Its odd how some still want to maintain it doesn't exist though I will concede some might not have witnessed it.

However since jhonsoto83 started this thread, a racist offender showed in a CC free roll. I took screen shots and forwarded them to the mods who looked into the matter. Unfortunately they could not match the screen name to a membership name. It was posed maybe the offender was not a CC member and got the password for the tourney through a friend.

Nonetheless, it underlines the reality of this thread.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Likewise. Its odd how some still want to maintain it doesn't exist though I will concede some might not have witnessed it.

However since jhonsoto83 started this thread, a racist offender showed in a CC free roll. I took screen shots and forwarded them to the mods who looked into the matter. Unfortunately they could not match the screen name to a membership name. It was posed maybe the offender was not a CC member and got the password for the tourney through a friend.

Nonetheless, it underlines the reality of this thread.

Well, it is precisely because I have written this thread for everyone and realize a reality that is very real as racism can transgress other parameters of the reality experienced in online poker

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Hello, this topic is to see if racism has spread in the world of online poker, because there are situations in the game where it seems that it exists, or it is only the system that gives you the best game for those who have deposited large sums of money. money for the game, what is your comment on this topic.

To be racism need to be related to a given race over the other not about money, In online poker unless You consider red cardas as Diamonds, better than black cards as Clubs, there is no chance for racism ! :bebored:

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello .. I think that racism. unfortunately a part of our society .. I mean the whole world .. the world is not perfect. you have to be able to admit ... but do not forget .. that there are always more good people and you don’t need to think, then if some players do not know how to behave .. this is most likely because. when they are unlucky in the game of poker .. they start scolding everyone and everything, including the nation and the nation .. of course you have to be patient and well-mannered and not only poker. but in life in general ...:stupido:

D

DeuceParade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing online poker for almost 20 years, and I have not one time ever seen anything racist.

People are just fishing for social justice points and likes here, caught up in the national racism narrative that's all the rage right now. It's online poker. If you really feel online poker is racist simply choose not to play it or simply turn off your chat. No need for this drama.

K

kaktus56rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kaktus

If you look for racism, you will find racism everywhere.even where there isn't one.Yes, they can insult you in the chat, but you do not need to pay attention to this.There is no racism but there are bad people in poker and in every nation!

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats just the internet for you, not just internet poker. Its not something inherent in online poker but the fact that some people fell they can get away with saying certain things because they are protected by anonymity. Pay no attention to it, An idiot on the internet will never ruin my day because they called me a "mean name"

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats just the internet for you, not just internet poker. Its not something inherent in online poker but the fact that some people fell they can get away with saying certain things because they are protected by anonymity. Pay no attention to it, An idiot on the internet will never ruin my day because they called me a "mean name"

Dude you are absolutely right, you shouldn't pay attention to a player who just wants to ruin your day in poker. I'm only reflecting the reality where racism is transpolarized

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing online poker for almost 20 years, and I have not one time ever seen anything racist.

People are just fishing for social justice points and likes here, caught up in the national racism narrative that's all the rage right now. It's online poker. If you really feel online poker is racist simply choose not to play it or simply turn off your chat. No need for this drama.

Thank you for your comment, but as you have seen a lot, I would not agree with you that racism in online poker should also disappear, as you dare to tell me not to play poker, I do not think it is your best comment.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Except of course some posters here (such as myself) have noted racist comments, taken screen grabs and reported to mods.

You made a post the other day I liked but People are just fishing for social justice points and likes here is disappointing.

W

wulfeman007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, this topic is to see if racism has spread in the world of online poker, because there are situations in the game where it seems that it exists, or it is only the system that gives you the best game for those who have deposited large sums of money. money for the game, what is your comment on this topic.
there is no racism in online poker ..everybody looks the same

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Racism exists everywhere in society , poker is one more aspect of our daily life matters or events , why shouldn\t also exist on it ??? Unfortunatelly it does ,, if you encounter on CC games such a behavior , take a screenshot and send it to a mod . On other games , report it to the poker rooms :)

Twice in the past I encountered such a behavior , once towards me , pokerstars didn't punish him . The other against another player , who was saying things about Russians , Jews , Auswitch , gas , crazy stuff . , complete idiot , they didn't tell me exactly what they did , if they actually did ....

2311c3aef437d83b1ded1cc73054b666.png

a6b0a479b0629d9a8a6d1cc6270e8d0f.png

I

icaroferrarini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive never seen something in online poker, but im pretty sure there is, like everywhere in our society.

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been on several tables on different sites which racism has occurred. I have been playing online poker since 2004. It normally occurs when a player takes a bad beat by a gambling player. I have heard all kinds of things said. Most of the time they call them the n word along with other slangs used. My family has all races in it. So yea I took offense, however I don`t stoop down to there level. I just report them to support. There are good people and bad people in every race. I haven`t found one yet that doesn`t have both types of people.