Are there poker bots?

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Constantly. That's why pokerstars for example has a team of people dedicated to deal with this issues.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Bots

I only play Poker at PokerStars nowadays, the Al's on rhe other websites are there... I don't trust a lot of pokerrooms, i feel safe at PokerStars.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
And i recently wanted to play HU cash (play money) against one advanced bot on a special site. I sat down at the table, but for some reason the game did not start. There seemed was "Libratus", but i don't remember exactly...

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very likely that you have played online poker with AI. this days everything could be possible. Hackers can knock down most securely crypto currency,why not online poker?

And what exactly makes you think that poker sites are that fair and honest and not using fake players controlled by AI?

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember playing a 1800$ pot and a player/bot folded after the river when I reraise him 18 cents. PokerStars!

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On PokerStars I reraise someone 18 cents, going all in for 18 cents more then the players river bet. After tanking and almost timing out he folded...worse part ....1800$ pot, 18 cents fold, tell me that’s not a bot and you only sound stupid.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And with that, I think bots only are found on the higher limit tables.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In regular tournaments I don't know but in Sit n go I think so

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that there is no point in launching bots in large poker rooms and networks, because there are good security services that have learned to identify them. But in small poker rooms, I think there are enough of them, even from my own experience. I think that some small poker rooms even benefit from the presence of bots, because they contribute to the generation of rake.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe it's a bot but I think it should be exploitable so...

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I think there are bots, don't like it but I just play my game the same as always.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never met anyy but never know...

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do online poker sites use bots? Is it illegal? I play on a particular site and every single game I play, it’s against the same person. They never respond in chat and the other player (3 person game) also believes the player in question is a bot. These games are for real money, so the use of a bot seems very sketchy. Any insight??

If the poker room is not very well known where you play, then it is quite possible that a bot is used there.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe the person doesn't like to talk, that's all. I don't answer anyone in the chat either

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The smaller the room, the higher the likelihood of ending up at the table with a bot. The probability that the bot belongs to the room is extremely small, but the player has much more to do.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can only hope that the bots on the poker sites are scanned and filtered as thoroughly as possible.
I trust the game is clean and that’s why the major poker sites do their best...:rolleyes:

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i sure hupe i dont run in one of them , if they exist.....but i usually take good care of my game first :)

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bots

There is forum in 2+2 with a list of bots and players using RTA.
This is ongoing in Jackpots Spin hypers with so many bots.
I can see the stats and match location usually Belarus , Russia , & Eastern Eu.
This is ongoing in $15+ Jackpot spins and almost every $50 Jackpot spins.
They can are beatable, The main problem is when 2 bots of same bot team are on the same table they only go after me they do not battle each other.This is ACR all Wpn skins and is not fair they have been reported and after 22 months nothing has been done . Phil Nagy is ceo responsible for fair play so where is the fair security!
I played today and there are new bots added to bot teams daily.They are not caught/not banned and very active.They do not hide or recreate new users they run on shifts 24-7.

Wpn List of bots:Satyr1con
Midnightbeggar
GoodSamaritan
Cndlelight
MerryDancers
Blakaf
BeataVirgo116
Faerie
Neuromancr911
Reliquary613
Snufkin25
Mutant143
Cottoneyejoey
MarCEsCEns
Rumblehorn
Awkward2
Knotweed8
Drownyoucare
Bluishpunk
WernerVonCroy
Proffsmirk
Shardik7
Patanec
LincolnSixEcho
An9ler
Gayver
Klebag
Tangerine22
Neron

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Difficult to say, but it's possible.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't know. I don't think I'm playing with bots. I don't care about that. I don't even want to figure it out. It is not possible to prove or refute this. That's why I'm just playing and I don't think the opponent is a machine. I think it's a person. In addition, I have the chat turned off because it distracts from the game. Some players deliberately influence the psyche to make a lot of mistakes, so I turned everything off. And now I'm a bot? And if we play 2-3 games in a row in spin go, then am I also a bot? These are strange arguments and it does not prove anything that you have a bot in front of you.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Play in poker rooms that have many players , if you see sth strange contact poker room's security , sending them the proof . Bots exist , towned by some scammers , but the well known poker rooms likE PS or partypoker do may things to fight them wth good results .

C

chevanater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ignoring your messages does not mean that this is a bot and not a player. Maybe this player is sitting at several tables and he has no time to answer in the chat. Most players don't chat at the tables.

I agree, most players don't chat and many have the tourney info tab open so don't even see your chat.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I don't think so, just some people justify their failed game with so-called "poker bots" which is funny