Table felt/background color(s)

S

satcitananda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What background color (or colors) is less straining on the eyes?

What background + card color combination do you personally use and/or prefer?

How many minutes or hours a day do you watch the computer screen while playing online poker?

Do you take conscious breaks from watching the screen? If so, for how long do you take these and what do you do during this time?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I change the color of the table, sometimes I put the freerolls of a different color.
Every 30 minutes I take rest, and I exercise with my eyes, and when I play poker, during the 5 minute break, I lift some weights that I have nearby.:D

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on a light table background and with light cards so that there are no sharp changes in the color of the screen image. When I play, I watch TV in addition. Therefore, my eyes do not constantly look only at the monitor and change their position and sharpness.

S

satcitananda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I change the color of the table, sometimes I put the freerolls of a different color.
Every 30 minutes I take rest, and I exercise with my eyes, and when I play poker, during the 5 minute break, I lift some weights that I have nearby.:D

What excercise do you do with your eyes? I also lift some weights and stretch during cash games or tournaments.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ps setup

This is my theme on pokerstars this period , I prefer darker colors and sometimes I change the felt to dark grey/blue/red/purple depended on the game.I have the same preference in some other sites I play!