The system

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just as there are card counters in person, do they also exist virtual? Do you think it is possible to cheat online?

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nice question. I've asked myself this one before and I, personally, don't believe it's possible but what I do think is possible is for a player to see and play cards in certain situations so repetitively that it becomes like an algorithm and predictability for certain outcomes can possibly develop. That's just my opinion but I, myself, have made calls or raises, knowing full well that I shouldn't, and I flop a set or something comparable to take down the pot. Again, interesting question. Thanx, VikyGia. :icon_thum

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Card counting is very precise and predictable It would be easy for an online room to monitor and catch. I assume just like in a cassino you would get banned and then they would probably forfeit your winnings. There is probably some rule in fine print somewhere saying you violated their TOA. Just my opinion. I've never bothered to read all the fine print.

B

bj999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Card counting is normally for 21. That's why most dealers are adding a cut card about a quarter of the deck. 21 you see a good portion of the cards. So if your good enough to count five decks your eassily spotted

Playing holdem everybody see same five cards. If you can determine your odds then your kinda counting cards. But not in a since its considered counting cards. I never understood why they considered it cheating. More like talented to me.