Sunday tournaments

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Total posts
The big Sunday tournaments I love them even tho I never have luck in them, just the possibility to win a decent amount of money gets me going lol.. I hope this is the one!

Good luck today guys!

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
The big Sunday tournaments I love them even tho I never have luck in them, just the possibility to win a decent amount of money gets me going lol.. I hope this is the one!

Good luck today guys!

Yes, it's a great tournament.:p if you play such events, may the poker gods always smile at you.:rolleyes:
good luck at the tables!:)

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Total posts
I like them very much too, especially the $ 11 Sunday storm. This is a really good opportunity to win some decent money.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Especially if this day is a weekend for you. In this case, you can safely enjoy the game.

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Total posts
I have a story from that Sunday tournament, there was 13,000 players.. I lasted top 1100 or so won $6 if I won the hand that took me out I would've been in about 50th place or so
Here's how it played out,
I had ace king hearts, blinds are 4000 and 8000 buddy had me covered by around 8k, he pushed preflop with pocket 9s I called, the flop come 44k the turn comes an ace and you already know what the river was... I was soo pissed.. odds are it was a 1 outter with it being 9 handed, but thats poker I guess lol geez.. 1st was 1500, I wanted to at least make the final table.. it was thrilling watching the number of players drop

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Lol, sundays are unlucky for me and I dont play a lot on sundays actually, I can only remember ITM but nothing better in tournaments like Sunday Storm, u have to run really good to get deep into those, player pool is big and skill isn't the only thing.

S

successlaw

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Yes, there is a big opportunity to win some big cash in sunday special mtts