puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What's the best Satties to get into this?

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Keep watching out for them. Freeroll last night with 1 seat gtd.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
freerolls for 1 seat are terrible. Better ones start at around $2 and go up to $22. I think 3 seats for $5.5 is an option.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Freerolls for 1 seat are terrible. Better ones start at around $2 and go up to $22. I think 3 seats for $5.5 is an option.

Personally I wait til' it gets closer to the day of the tournament and then play in the 'Mega' seat satties (typically for regular SundayMillion they are 200seats for $11 buyin, or 75seats for $5 buyin). I'm sure we'll see ones with 1,000 seats gtd.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In your opinion what should be the strategy when to enter (of course if you are entering directly)?

As I can see late registration is available for 24 hours. On first day there will be 18 levels of play (6 hours (20 min/level), on second day up to 50th level (32 levels - 8 hours (15 min/level))

Players start with 20000 chips and in level 19 SB/BB are 1K/2K (250 ante) which is the start of second day so you'll start there with 20 BB.
that would be 10bb's

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh Boy! I cannot miss out on this one, Thank you for reminding this mate good luck!

H

helen27_7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Maybe I'll try to get there through the freeroll. I would like to win this tournament. (y)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I belive , every year is the same prize pool on Anniversary tournament. Only buy in is a bit higher >D
The Guaranteed prizepool is 'different' every year (based on an estimation of what type of numbers they think the tournament will draw). I believe the buyin has always been set at $215.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There will be many cheap sats later for sure , especially during the last 2 weeks . I guess the sats running now are mostly for the regs . I want many gtd seats in a sat , as I am not good , but with many sats I have a chance ,

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There will be many cheap sats later for sure , especially during the last 2 weeks . I guess the sats running now are mostly for the regs . I want many gtd seats in a sat , as I am not good , but with many sats I have a chance ,
I also hope that during the late registration, which will last 24 hours, I will be able to get into the tournament, because now the chances are not very high.
But I will still try :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I also hope that during the late registration, which will last 24 hours, I will be able to get into the tournament, because now the chances are not very high.
But I will still try :)
Maybe they add many seats last hour or minute in a freeroll , I will be on stand by the last days before the event . But it's in 2 months (I think) , maybe I try some cheap sub sats and sats till then

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you Antonis, its so much worthy to wait till March or even the last days to put an effort to qualify in a cheap and easy way. There will be some promotions in connected to those tickets for sure. Patience could pay out with a seat. :)

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Maybe they add many seats last hour or minute in a freeroll , I will be on stand by the last days before the event . But it's in 2 months (I think) , maybe I try some cheap sub sats and sats till then
I know what I was thinking?
The future millionaire is already among us. Perhaps he is now sitting in a coffee shop, checking his mail and does not even realize that soon he will have everything he dreamed of)

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally do some minimal effort to get there. My BR progression seems to be more important rather than hit a field where even the min-cash is just a great performance. Of course the enjoyment these enormous MTTs could give to you is just remarkable, so that's why I'm trying a cheap way still, but if not succeed, there will be always a next one. :)

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I hope that it will be someone from CardChat that do well in it. If your not in ya can't win 😊

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
It looks like GG is doing its own version. GGMasters Overlay Edition with 10 million on the top. The satellites just leave much to hope for.

szabbancsbet

szabbancsbet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
freeroll tournaments also start. It's strange to imagine that you can win 1 million dollars without making a deposit

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It looks like GG is doing its own version. GGMasters Overlay Edition with 10 million on the top. The satellites just leave much to hope for.
Yup..direct qualifiers for 5$ . Initial buy in is only 150$ so this will be even crazier than the Sunday Million anniversary 😅

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Yea I will try to qualify for the GG overlay .