Strengths and weaknesses

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you feel are your strengths and weaknesses as an online player? For me, I feel my greatest strength is a consistent betting pattern. It's the same pattern for all hands I'm involved in, even if I have a monster hand. It has helped me to take down a lot of pots. However, my weakness is my aggression. While it can help me build a stack, I have to risk a lot, especially early on, to establish myself at the table. It's easy to trap myself and go bust.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The strenght is mostly based on the experience i have, so i can read many hands and how others play them. I'm not saying everytime, but after some rising blinds, you start to see how others play, and what scares them.
The weakness will always be playing against the luck: people that raise high with 72, and then comes two pairs, or three of a kind, there's nothing i can do with bad luck.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am really good a wasting chips, 2-outs just means: out in 2 hands.

C

Cloud2218

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can get really impatient. I tend to feel like I don't have time for the long cheap tournaments that help sustain a player like me. If I am patient and I don't get super unlucky I can control the entire tournament always losing very little on chance and taking big hands as often as possible,

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think for me was patience.. i use to get so bored folding when in MTTs so much.. it was frustrating.. i wanted to PLAY
so i get bored and end up opening with trash just to get to finally play a hand lol

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my mind, a strong poker player, if he can change his game according to the situation to its maximum profit. Accordingly weak poker player operates predictably for opponents and can lose even having pocket AA.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I suppose my strength is patience and my weakness would be able to play at limited sites online. :withstupi