streamers

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, it's been a while..just trying to get back into it..haven't really played since black friday lol..could anybody recommend any good low to mid stakes streamers on twitch? ..cheers all.. :top:

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching Kevin Martin and All in Pav, they are absolutely crushing it right now and explain their thinking while going through big hands, which helps me learn while watching.

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Youtube has plenty of recordings too. I like watching Phil Galfond's lessons.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Matt Staples and Buehlero are my favorite streamers to watch. They both started out in micro stakes and now playing mid to high stakes buyins.

Be careful on Twitch because some people aren't winning players but have mass followings on there.

S

StatusOmega525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I like watching Jaime Staples. He seems to spend his time in the mid-low stakes range, and his habit of talking through his strategy on a hand to hand basis has actually been very helpful to me. I also like that he keeps a very positive vibe about things, its kinda refreshing.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JonBlvze hes adorable, and hes really interactive with his chat.

Hi all, it's been a while..just trying to get back into it..haven't really played since black friday lol..could anybody recommend any good low to mid stakes streamers on twitch? ..cheers all.. :top:

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks peeps..i watch all those mentioned except JonBlvze..will check that out cheers.. :)

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch many of the streamers named in this thread, and two more that are fun to watch are Fintan "EasywithAces" on twitch and Spraggy. They both have top quality streams and fun personalities. Another streamer who I enjoy who is smaller (averages about 10-20 viewers) is BeerAndPoker. He plays late night tourneys, sitngos, and HUs on ignition and makes it entertaining!

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arlie is fun to watch, all time best i think is jason sommerville although he doesnt stream too much anymore

Donskey

Donskey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
icho90 has had a pretty good year on PS playing low to mid stakes.

streams almost every day

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
hi everyone , i would like to ask if getting subscribed to any of those streamers gives a benefit ? or you just support the streamer

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
hi everyone , i would like to ask if getting subscribed to any of those streamers gives a benefit ? or you just support the streamer

I have never subscribed to anyone but as far as I know you can still chatting if the streamer is in a final table where he mutes all the viewers except from subscribers in order to avoid spoilers.You have access streamer's emotes and I think you have discord chat privileges and maybe some better odds in some giveaways. And you have next to your chat name an subscriber's icon.

Streamers write about that in their description down below the stream screen!

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I have never subscribed to anyone but as far as I know you can still chatting if the streamer is in a final table where he mutes all the viewers except from subscribers in order to avoid spoilers.You have access streamer's emotes and I think you have discord chat privileges and maybe some better odds in some giveaways. And you have next to your chat name an subscriber's icon.

Streamers write about that in their description down below the stream screen!
what kind of giveaways if i may ask ?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
what kind of giveaways if i may ask ?

Tonkaaaa for example, whenever he won something massive, he used to giveaway some gaming chairs , I don't know what is going on now to be honest! Wish I knew :/

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Tonkaaaa for example, whenever he won something massive, he used to giveaway some gaming chairs , I don't know what is going on now to be honest! Wish I knew :/
amazon prime gave me a free subscribe to use on twitch i wondered if it has any value ^^
i will follow pokerstars channel XD

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just 'follow' them..haven't subbed to any..I think some of them have home games or freerolls..not sure..

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only watched liv boeree on twitch.:):):)