Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
maybe stop throwing emoticons we play from one site you see how downs next time I will write your name Argentinean and I hope you get banned

Last edited:
Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have all this animation disabled on all the sites, therefore I don't even know whether anything's being thrown at me. Peace and tranquility 🥳
Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yep, I also stumbled upon this while playing the platinum freeroll, and dude atomwinner texts me "loser" after I lose a hand. Why write this? I don't understand these toxic people..

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have them turned off as well, only immature idiots use them.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've turned them off on ACR. Nothing warrants toxic behavior in a micro or low stakes game.

I still have them on for pokerstars, because I only play in CardsChat games there, and I've only seen people use them in jest. At least to me there.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I beat him it's not my fault that he bet half stack let him learn to play with this behavior he ruined my control we all play in the same chat here, so behaving disrespectfully is not right, I think we should ban such people in the future

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Sometimes I use them for fun. I don't mind at all when someone throws something at me, it usually brings a smile to my face, and not in a sarcastic way or like "I got you"... but for real, like kids playing.

In fact, I find them relaxing, actually. I guess we're all different.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have them turned off as well, only immature idiots use them.
Funnily enough i have throwables ON whenever i use computer to play cardchat games - no wonder that too many idiots there with throwables flying in all directions lol

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yep, I also stumbled upon this while playing the platinum freeroll, and dude atomwinner texts me "loser" after I lose a hand. Why write this? I don't understand these toxic people..
the problem is there are many immature morons who play poker online because if they did that crap in person they would get their azz kicked.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
lmao. Give me a break. Oh no somebody threw cartoon poop at me, What will I do now?
Wouldnt be surprised if there are people who literally cry a river (and/or run to complain to their mom) :unsure:

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't let them bother me . The more attention people pay to them the less they play to the game and the more mistakes they make.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I disabled them so no problem, people can use them all the time, I don't care :D

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think We actually know a lot of a person for what they throw at the others, I like the partypoker trevo and kisses, the Pokerstas hand loser is so cute though I use the crying tears most, why they don't put good things to throw like kisses and hearts? let's do a love throwing party!!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I beat him it's not my fault that he bet half stack let him learn to play with this behavior he ruined my control we all play in the same chat here, so behaving disrespectfully is not right, I think we should ban such people in the future
You chose to let him ruin your control.

So the emoticons the site provides to all players to use... and when a player uses one & directs it at you they should be banned? Are you actually being serious?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its not against CC rules to use the emoticons provided by poker sites in CC private games. So this is something, you will just need to accept, just as you need to accept it in other games. As others have already said, they can be disabled, if you find, that they distract you :)

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like this option at all, so i dissabled it for good.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
They do bother me a bit, although I mostly just ignore them....so I just turned them off too

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you want to play throwing emoji play another throwing game in real life you will never be able to do that you must admit that you are a toxic person and go to a psychologist maybe that will help you

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you want to play throwing emoji play another throwing game in real life you will never be able to do that you must admit that you are a toxic person and go to a psychologist maybe that will help you
You cant change the fact, most poker sites have chosen to offer this gimmick. So if you dont like it, then use the option to disable it. Problem solved :)

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You cant change the fact, most poker sites have chosen to offer this gimmick. So if you dont like it, then use the option to disable it. Problem solved :)
you know, there are things in life that can be used to do something that will hurt people, I'm a decent person, I don't use it, since we play on the same site, we must respect each other if I'm allowed to kill of a person and the fact that no one physically forbids me to do this, this does not mean that I have to kill

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you know, there are things in life that can be used to do something that will hurt people, I'm a decent person, I don't use it, since we play on the same site, we must respect each other if I'm allowed to kill of a person and the fact that no one physically forbids me to do this, this does not mean that I have to kill
I dont really think, throwing an emoji in an online game can be compared to killing someone? If you watch streams from GG Poker or PokerStars, you will see, that even pros do it on the final table of highrollers. So once again this is something, you just need to accept as part of the game and block it, if you dislike :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A ban on PokerStars for insulting a sexual or racist character, no one will be banned for emoticons, they are introduced for this, to cool the ardor of an opponent or your own ardor.