Stick's Video: 7/1/07 $25NLHE Ring w/6 CC'ers

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Featuring Gord, LoDog, Tenbob, Dakota, and Mischman. Look for 3 all-in bets/calls by me and other fireworks. (Gord's gonna rag on me about one or 2 of them, but I ragged on him about one of his in the video. ;) ) Feel free to comment on my play, my comments, or my reactions.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

40 mins.; 112MB AVI

EDIT: I just watched part of it and I think I'm seem a little Tuff-Fish-esque. LOL.

Last edited:
4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Downloading now. Look forward to seeing this.

Last edited:
tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maverickus really cashed in on you :D - awful beat

tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching further on though you clear him out :-D

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't downloaded the vid, but I think it was very possible for you to lay down the JJ instead of pushing. I will download and take a look when I get home to give a better review. I am interested to see where you ripped on me as I was quite profitable (if I recall correctly) at that table.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't downloaded the vid, but I think it was very possible for you to lay down the JJ instead of pushing. I will download and take a look when I get home to give a better review. I am interested to see where you ripped on me as I was quite profitable (if I recall correctly) at that table.
"Ripped" is a bit harsh. That's why I used "ragged". I just had a quick opinion on the video about a push you made. Not a condemnation or anything. No offense. You'll see it. I was probably wrong since I don't know what you had. I also said, "If it was a bluff, then good job" or similar.

Yes, you did quite well at that table overall.

Last edited:
gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Ripped" is a bit harsh. That's why I used "ragged". I just had a quick opinion on the video about a push you made. Not a condemnation or anything. No offense.

Yes, you did quite well at that table overall.

No offense taken what so ever. Ripped, ragged, meh - curious to see what it might be on, that's all ;) I don't recall a bad push on that particular session, but I may have that session mixed up with one of the many others I have been playing lately. If someone does see a bad play from me, please point it out as I need someone to criticize my game so I can sort out a few issues I ran into yesterday.

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG I was pretty ripped playing that ring game. I don't want to watch!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im downloading now,big vid for my dial up,but should be cool. i like the ideal of playing together and then ripping and raggin each other. i need to learn and that seems like a good way. i want to be ripped and ragged when i do stupid crap and dont realise it.anyone ,anytime, can feel free to rag on me about how i play. of course we want to beat each other but we need to teach each other too so we can all be great players in the long run when we are not together any more.

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man I have to stop playing like a donk in these CC ring games. I am a winning player, really I am. Lots and lots of winning for me.:D

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Downloading now, but probably won't get a chance to view until later.

Besides being a freeroll whore, I'm realizing I'm also a poker vid whore. Ahhh, cheap thrills, cheap thrills.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh you must! You don't want to miss your hideous K5 bluff.

LMAO - the MSN explanation was great. I am going to have to start saving my history on those for occasions such as this. :p

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO - the MSN explanation was great. I am going to have to start saving my history on those for occasions such as this. :p

I WAS DRUNK LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! WHO WON THE TURBO THAT DAY? WHO!!!!!!!! IF I CANT DONK OFF SOME OF MY MONEY JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT THEN WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO!!!!!!!!

ACKACKCACKACKK!!!!!!

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I WAS DRUNK LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! WHO WON THE TURBO THAT DAY? WHO!!!!!!!! IF I CANT DONK OFF SOME OF MY MONEY JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT THEN WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO!!!!!!!!

ACKACKCACKACKK!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! This just makes me want to have your theory on your bluff even more now!!! I was killing myself laughing then, now it would make me pee my pants!

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great Video man.....way to many KK agianst you...

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Downloading now - many more and we will be able to release a Cardschat DVD :D